GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to **** Rockstar's **** so ****"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/11/02 at 12:51
Regular
As much as i'm looking forward to the release of a certain GTA game i'm getting tired of all the stupid GTA this and GTA that comments and posts springing up. I know i'm being a hypocrit because this is GTA related but just stop with the posts and let us discover the joys of vice city on our own withought morons telling us everything before we even have it.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:58
By the way... try and tone down the language and titles... Under 18's have to read these forums, ironicly...

Why?
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:56
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Anyway most of the people discussing VC are too young to buy it, so aren't we all just promoting illegal playing of a game that only 'mature' adults are allowed to play.

Everyone knows that people under the age of 18 are going to play this game.. its been happening for ages now, MGS2 was an example as well as GTA3... I saw kids going into shops with their parents and buying these games and they were only about 13-14 years old.

The same happens with movies...

If a game as great as GTA:VC is an 18 then under 18's know what their in for... let them corrupt their own minds...

Certificates dont bother me that much, Im not influenced by what I see in movies or do in games, its all just virtaul entertainment, something to do that I know I cant do really... Games...

"Certificates are there to give you the chance to make the right choice, thanks for listening." VCR

Why?
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:48
Stupid under 18's, go corrupt your minds, see if i care
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:43
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
lol, soz, wasn't a reply to your post but the one underneath...
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
what?
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:35
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
piffle sticks, now who's being a stick in the mud!
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i think its strange there isnt more about the getaway. its supposed to be amazing and i like the look of it. hearing those cockney voices will be a right old laugh.
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:28
but is was hilarious! And SR are too stupid to realise you can swear in titles. You may say i'm being immature and i guess i am. Anyway most of the people discussing VC are too young to buy it, so aren't we all just promoting illegal playing of a game that only 'mature' adults are allowed to play. And RM18 how can you claim it as GAD if they know your under 18?
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Considering this is going to be probably the "biggest" game release this year then I really don't know what else you were expecting. Try looking back through this forum and see how many topics are related to the likes of MGS, MGS2, GTA3, GT3 etc etc.

Plus, was there really a need for title of your topic? Remember this forum is not just for adults, it's for kids as well and I wasn't that impressed with the title.

By the way, before you start having a go at me for being a prude (or whatever you want to call it) I'm over the age of 25, I like having a good laugh and have a good sense of humour but saying things like that aren't what these forums are about.
Sun 03/11/02 at 13:09
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i agree, dont click on a subject that says GTA: VC and read peoples comments, facts and the like if you dont want to know, tis what a forum is for...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.