GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to **** Rockstar's **** so ****"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/11/02 at 12:51
Regular
As much as i'm looking forward to the release of a certain GTA game i'm getting tired of all the stupid GTA this and GTA that comments and posts springing up. I know i'm being a hypocrit because this is GTA related but just stop with the posts and let us discover the joys of vice city on our own withought morons telling us everything before we even have it.
Sun 03/11/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
What a stupid, thoughtless title, kids view these pages as well you know.

I know other people have told you that but you dont seem to realise how daft that title is. There is a warning before you sign up that you should be careful of what you post so it doesnt matter if the filter doesnt detect it, you should just have the common sense.

Come on, a little decency please.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:54
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
If you don't like it - Buggar off.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:42
yeh, thats because its SR. You can easily change your age on the options thing. Anyway i dont care
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:37
Regular
Well, proof is in the fact that SR allowed me to claim it.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:24
cough, sure
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:22
Regular
(Not real name, of course)
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:22
Regular
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> but is was hilarious! And SR are too stupid to realise you can swear
> in titles. You may say i'm being immature and i guess i am. Anyway
> most of the people discussing VC are too young to buy it, so aren't we
> all just promoting illegal playing of a game that only 'mature' adults
> are allowed to play. And RM18 how can you claim it as GAD if they
> know your under 18?

Because I am 18, I am the 18th year of my life, hence my age being 18, my name being RM18.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:08
hehe. Rating posts - a hilarious but worthwhile idea. Warning do not enter. Prepare to be offended. No kids allowed. Stop or you will swear at your mum. You crazy SR ites
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:06
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Tone down the language, your the biggest fool here. If under 18's
> watch 18 rated movies and play the games they are going to here much
> worse language than the bodily part i stated in the title.

Yes, but you dont see my point, there are plent of under 18's in this forum, and they scroll down through the topics and see that title without any warning... see the point, atleast when they buy a game or watch a movie the certificate is stated before hand.

Why?
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:03
Tone down the language, your the biggest fool here. If under 18's watch 18 rated movies and play the games they are going to here much worse language than the bodily part i stated in the title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.