GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox Live Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 23:49
Regular
Just been looking at a few games coming to XBox Live. 3 are out very soon and are all looking great.

Unreal Championship 22nd November
Mech Assault 22 November
Ghost Recon 6 December

Going to try and pick up all of these sometime this year. May have to get some for christmas. Think I may even scrub off a few games I wanted like Burnout 2 and Timesplitters 2.

Which games are you going to be getting?
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:50
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
Isn't Ghost Recon similar to this - or am I getting confused?
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:49
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> A Splinter Cell type game should be good on XBox LIVE. Maybe there
> could be teams where there is one leader who basically tells the other
> people what to do? Like a squad type thing.. that would be cool.

Ghost Recon??
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:47
"slightlyshortertagl"
A Splinter Cell type game should be good on XBox LIVE. Maybe there could be teams where there is one leader who basically tells the other people what to do? Like a squad type thing.. that would be cool.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:45
adrian wrote:
> Silent85 wrote:
> Now seems a great time to knuckle down and organize a clan what you
> think Adrian???
>
> We should just have one clan which we use for all games, so that we
> have enough people for the games.
>
> I'll be up for playing it Friday night, should be pretty good by then
> :).

I know that's what I plan to do, email me at my college email we can discuss it then.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent85 wrote:
> Now seems a great time to knuckle down and organize a clan what you
> think Adrian???

We should just have one clan which we use for all games, so that we have enough people for the games.

I'll be up for playing it Friday night, should be pretty good by then :).
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:29
I should get it friday from SR

Now seems a great time to knuckle down and organize a clan what you think Adrian???
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:25
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
I've pre ordered the game, so I should get it by friday, If you want to arrange a game friday, I should be up for it
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:47
Regular
I'll definately get an Xbox when my household gets broadband.
Wed 20/11/02 at 08:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Played MechAssault online yesterday for over 3 hours straight. It was really good, so hectic. You can only have 8 players in one match but I think thats enough as imagine a game like Whacked, but with Mechs and each mech firing Missiles e.t.c. at one another. There wasnt any content to download yet but hope there will be some soon. Thre are 5 different games, destruction, team destruction, last man standing, team last man standing and Not it.

Also the single player is pretty good as I heard there was 20 main levels and I only have done the first 4 and that took about 1 hour 30 mins to do. You also unlock more mechs when you complete the game.

Anyone else going to get it Friday? As then we could organise some team games or just a simple deathmatch.
Tue 19/11/02 at 23:42
I will be pre-ordering 3 games next week unreal ghost recon if its out and splinter cell as the demo is awesome!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.