GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox Live Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 23:49
Regular
Just been looking at a few games coming to XBox Live. 3 are out very soon and are all looking great.

Unreal Championship 22nd November
Mech Assault 22 November
Ghost Recon 6 December

Going to try and pick up all of these sometime this year. May have to get some for christmas. Think I may even scrub off a few games I wanted like Burnout 2 and Timesplitters 2.

Which games are you going to be getting?
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Justice wrote:
> Just go Unreal Championship Today, and I must say it seems great, is
> anyone else getting it and want a game?

I ordered it from SR so hopefully my copy will arrive tommorow. If it does then I will be online Friday night and sometime Saturday afternoon.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:42
I ordered it last night from SR probably wont come on friday but saturday will do just fine :D
Thu 28/11/02 at 12:34
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
Just go Unreal Championship Today, and I must say it seems great, is anyone else getting it and want a game?
Wed 27/11/02 at 12:59
Hey this is Silent85 at college now. Mech Assault came today just shows if you pressurize SR they get the job done! lol wanna a game tonight it will be and a guest user as I am trying to convince my mate to get an xbox.
Wed 27/11/02 at 08:52
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Played a couple of games of Not It yesterday on MechAssault. I recommend playing Destruction first Silent85 as that is a little less chaotic. Once you strart getting good at Destruction then get on to Not It. Not It see 1 person becoming IT and then all other people have to kill that person. So imagine a possible 7 Mechs all firing missiles and other weaponary at you. The good thing is that when your IT all your weapons turn to Level 3 straight away. You get a point for killing the person when IT, then you become IT. You get a point for every kill you get while your IT. So in the games I played my Score and Kills were the same number, this should be correct. As every kill that I got was either from killing IT or killing Mechs while I was IT. If the kill number is larger that means that person killed a Mech that wasnt IT while there werent IT.
Tue 26/11/02 at 16:22
Nah its only just been dispatched today I will be on though tonight playing moto gp probably :D
Tue 26/11/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Silent85 wrote:
> My mech assault didn't come again today I am starting to get annoyed,
> if it wasn't for morrowind I wouldn't know what to do :P

You got MechAssault yet? If so i'll be on tonight for some Live action.
Tue 26/11/02 at 13:44
Regular
"LiveTag=Lord Justic"
It looks like Ghost Recon is back to the sixth of december again,
Why did they bother changing it forward in the first place
Mon 25/11/02 at 09:10
My mech assault didn't come again today I am starting to get annoyed, if it wasn't for morrowind I wouldn't know what to do :P
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Been playing MechAssault alot and now I am getting pretty good at it. Can easily rack up a nice kill to death ratio. Before at one point I had 217 kills for 216 deaths, now I have over 500 kills for 300 something deaths. Slowly getting better and better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.