GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starfox is a pile of toss!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Sat 23/11/02 at 16:06
Regular
That's right, I wanted to like this game I really did but the more I play it the more it dawns on me just how pathetically retarded it is.

At first I was enjoying myself, the graphics where amazing and the puzzles seemed simple but okay. I'm starting to realise though why it got such low marks, it stupidly linear, the majority of puzzels are pathetically simliar and extremely simple. It's like Zelda for retards...not just your normal retard though these would have to be super, super retards. Sometimes i've got stuck because I find myself looking into the puzzle to much when actual fact I should be looking for a stupid symbol on the wall, absoloute ar$e.

I games where rated on graphics then this would be the best game of the year, unfortunatly they're not and I agree with Digitiser this deserves 2/10, not because it's THAT bad, it's bad but not THAT bad but because Rare should have done so much better, they've proved they can before so what in Gods name possessed them when they where making this steaming pile of toss I realy don't know.

Oh and this is coming from someone who loved DK64 and thinks Banjo Tooie is one of the best games ever.

I'll play the game to the end just because, but it'll be going back as soon as I finish it.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:39
Regular
"^_^"
Is is short?
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:41
Regular
It's gotta be, I had 25% of the game done in about 2 hours.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:42
Regular
"^_^"
So another Luigi's Mansion then! :(
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:42
Regular
I've done about 60% in about 10 hours.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:46
Regular
"^_^"
So it is not too bad then. But still easy to do
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
DRUNK COW WILL COMPLETELY CHANGE SUBJECT IN 10 9 8 7 too late...

On a good note Zelda 4swords got straight 9.5s
Metroid Prime got 10 10 10:)
Metroid Fusion got 9, 9.5, and 9
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:54
Regular
"^_^"
U know I really do think your blood is alcohol and not real blood. You Drunk Cow you!
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:55
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Parr wrote:
> U know I really do think your blood is alcohol and not real blood. You
> Drunk Cow you!

Why you shouldn't have sugar;)

Hahahhahahahaha!
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:59
Regular
"^_^"
OK mate, go back to you drink bottle! Can you hear it calling you, "Drunk Cow......Drunk Cow......"
Sat 23/11/02 at 23:04
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Parr wrote:
> OK mate, go back to you drink bottle! Can you hear it calling you,
> "Drunk Cow......Drunk Cow......"

Drunk Cow=Just a nickname

I'm not old enough to drink. Only 16. I am just always hyper!
HYPER
HIGH-PER!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.