GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Starfox Adventures Good or Bad?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
Here you can write your own views of StarFox Adventures. In my opinion it is a good game. The graphics are good excpecialy Fox's fur. The music is alot like Jet Force Gemini music and it is very atmospheric. The only bad thing I have to say about this game it is too easy and does not last long. I also like Tricky because he's like a pet and you have to feed him with GrubTubs also it's fun playing ball with him. You will also notice that there is a framerate issue in certain areas this is probably where the game loads. The bosses are huge and are very enjoyable to fight.

Please write your own comments and please write if you dissagree with what I said above.
Sun 01/12/02 at 13:46
"Uzi Lover"
It's got to be one of my favourite GameCube games so far this. I was dissing it the other day...
Sun 01/12/02 at 09:06
Starfox is a good game. Perhaps nowhere near as good as people expected it to be but still an enjoyable play.
Sun 01/12/02 at 08:01
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I made a good review of the game and then it all got deleted.
>
> So I got stressed out and wrote it again but nowhere near as good.

And isn't that always the way?
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:59
"Uzi Lover"
I made a good review of the game and then it all got deleted.

So I got stressed out and wrote it again but nowhere near as good. I hate it when that happens when I write stuff on here.

grrr.
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
Gangsta2002 wrote:
> haha
> i warned everyone that it was to short, crap combat and one disc.

It's at least twenty hours of play, great combat that's fun and is many discs in one.

> maverick42 i told you i was right!

I'm always right.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:34
Regular
mmm...and she has nothing more than a hankercheif to cover her...

Anyway, a highly suggestive ending this game has...
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:32
"Uzi Lover"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I find it quite worrying that a Fox has any boobs at all, I know it's
> a kiddy game but a Fox with a bra on WTF?

It's like taking a Pig and adding on a pair of baps...

Anyway, I like this game now. It's gone from being poop to quite enjoyable though still easy, but it don't matter.

To the review section I go, maybe.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:19
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
"Where is Fox? I want Fox,
> not a purple girl with small boobs".

I find it quite worrying that a Fox has any boobs at all, I know it's a kiddy game but a Fox with a bra on WTF?
Sat 30/11/02 at 16:06
Regular
Yeah, and the worse bit at the start is that your invulnerable!

And you can boost, brake, spin/defelct and fire nova bombs on the flying levels.

You just can't charge up.

Oh, and it's easy.
Sat 30/11/02 at 15:36
haha
i warned everyone that it was to short, crap combat and one disc.

maverick42 i told you i was right!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.