GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey I'm new"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
alright guys.

I'm 14, from London, computer programmer, flash designer, like UK Garage, mates with Gary (Dark Wonder), gonna join the army, GG2K and basically a highly interesting bloke. Quite.

Cya around

* GG2K = Good Guy To Know
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
You say your new...

But then you say your 14 years old...

Thats not THAT new now is it?
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:05
Sod it, I'll teach everyone a little!
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
i dont think MANY people will be interested but maybe some will.
If you would can you tell me where to get it and how to do it all.
e-mail me at [email protected] please
thanks
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:02
No flash isn't really all that easy, but is good in the fact that games can be made quickly when you know how! RAD (Rapid application development) and is viewable by everyone with the net.

I won't teach anyone indvidually but if enough people want me to I can teach you all together in here.
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:01
If you want when I begin to find the forums interesting (:P) I can run a little games programming with flash 5 tutorial telling you step by step how to make a game with this software. Seeing as anyone can download a trial of this software and then crack it, not that I encourage that. Or just do my tutorials with the 30 day trial to give them a taste of programming.

Just an idea, any responses?
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Hmmm....."
is that flash thing easy???
easy for 2d games???
i could do graphics because i am very good at that
could you tell me wheer i can get that program and can you tell me how to use it.
email me at [email protected] and tell me everything you can please
thanks
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
hoooooowwwww lllllll , ooopps wrong one ... bark bark.

computer programmer aye .... cool !;-)
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Nice to have you here. Watch out for the regulars though, some of them aren't housetrained and will bark at you a lot.

The newbies won't, because they're stuck in a corner, being growled at fiercely.
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:54
I can make a game, if i want to. I mainly use Flash to make games as the internet is where moist people play them now, seeing as I cant do no fancy 3D games because I am not a graphics artist.

I don't find it easy, it takes patience and practice thats all.
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Hmmm....."
i wanted to get learning computer programming but i had one look at it and thought
"uh oh......not for me"
how do you find it so easy???
so your telling me you could make a game??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.