GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey I'm new"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
alright guys.

I'm 14, from London, computer programmer, flash designer, like UK Garage, mates with Gary (Dark Wonder), gonna join the army, GG2K and basically a highly interesting bloke. Quite.

Cya around

* GG2K = Good Guy To Know
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:51
Yeah, i would like them flash 5 lessons, i've got a cracked flash 5 copy, and never really made much, messing about making little movies most the time. But deleted them all after a while, lost interest.
But ..yeah i'm interested in learning
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:41
welcome :-P
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i used to have flash , and made some pretty good banners with it , but then my trial ran out and i couldn't get a new one , my stupid crack didn't work ;-(
i would be interested !
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:26
I dont have many on the net right now, i only got into Flash games recently. But I am getting pretty good and will make a game with you in a tutorial! So you'll learn there.

If you dont have MAcromedia Flash 5 goto their website www.macromedia.com and download a free trial, its the official flash product and the best.
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Thanks.

How about posting some of your games?
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:23
Very good for a first attempt, well done and keep it up!
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:18
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
TomUK wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/tomthorpe2001

that's good :) your first attempt?
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:14
Regular
Knife wrote:
"the internet is where moist people play"

:0D

Loads of people would be interested in learning about Flash, if you're up to it.
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:10
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Theres a good program for making flash on the latest PC Plus DVD. Its a full program aswell.

I tried making a flash animation as soon as I got it because I mucked up the addresses on geocities a bit (for the banner comp). And I don't want to bother moving it all around. Its my first attempt, so it has a few glitches. But I don't think it's too bad for a begginer. Its not a game, just a link.

http://www.geocities.com/tomthorpe2001

*Knife sniggers at TomUKs feeble attempt at flash*

I would recommend you get that DVD disk if you don't already have a flash program, it costs £6.50 for the mag, but its cheaper than the other program (which costs god knows how much), and its better than a demo.
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
can you just teach me how to make a game
the stuff you know
if you e-mail me at [email protected] then i'll see if i can give you something in return for telling me how to make a game.
i want to make wrestling games and dont know how to even get everything going
thanks for any help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.