GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey I'm new"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
alright guys.

I'm 14, from London, computer programmer, flash designer, like UK Garage, mates with Gary (Dark Wonder), gonna join the army, GG2K and basically a highly interesting bloke. Quite.

Cya around

* GG2K = Good Guy To Know
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:37
alright guys.

I'm 14, from London, computer programmer, flash designer, like UK Garage, mates with Gary (Dark Wonder), gonna join the army, GG2K and basically a highly interesting bloke. Quite.

Cya around

* GG2K = Good Guy To Know
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hi
welcome
how are you a computer programmer??????
what do you do it in???
cya
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:41
Regular
"es argh"
Is anyone here getting suspicious?
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:42
Hi and welcome to the forums.
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
about what???
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:43
You could talk to me on MSN if you like,knife.
[email protected]
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
why should we get suspicious?????
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:46
I do computer programming in Delphi, a little Visual Basic, and I'm quite good at C++ although I am still learning.

I also am good at Flash actionscript for games.
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Hmmm....."
and at 14
WOW!
im amazed
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:48
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Knife wrote:
> GG2K = Good Guy To Know

This isn't intended to be an insult or anything but..

GG2K is an abbreviation. Abbrevations are designed o save time. But you've put what the abbreviation means at the bottom of the page. Meaning that it would have been a lot quicker for you just to write good guy to know and have done with it.

On a side note, some of the regulars and notables frown on "txt spk". But anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.