GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Was Sensible Soocer the Best Footie Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
I used to play Sensible World of Soccer on the Amiga and i thought it was the 'bees knees'

What do you think?
Sat 23/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
Apart from Pro Evolution Soccer, Sensi World of Soccer was and still is the best game ever!!
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Back in black"
Curny wrote:
> Pro Evolution Soccor is the best football game eveil..Sensible Soccor is past
> its day..long live pro evo!

I've played both and tottaly disagree. Pro Evo is great, SS is greater, no matter if its 1994, 2004 or 4004!
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:39
Pro Evolution Soccor is the best football game eveil..Sensible Soccor is past its day..long live pro evo!
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
B
E
S
T

G
A
M
E

E
V
E
R
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Sensible Soccer was the legend of footie games back then. I played it non-stop, but everytime I finished playing it for the day I had terrible migranes.

It's a classic nevertheless!
Sat 23/02/02 at 19:35
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
swander87 wrote:
> Have you ever played Pro Evo?

No, not the poster, before anyone even TRIES to
> make a joke.

yes?
Sat 23/02/02 at 18:44
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Have you ever played Pro Evo?

No, not the poster, before anyone even TRIES to make a joke.
Sat 23/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
James Pond wrote:
> I used to play Sensible World of Soccer on the Amiga and i thought it was the
> 'bees knees'

What do you think?

yes, most definitly... even better than the cartridge based football game for the C64
Sat 23/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
Yes. I've got SWOS:Euro 96 special edition.

Its an absolute great game.

Career mode is quality. I still set up my Amiga every summer to play this game. And becasue it has such user friendly gameplay you never lose your touch at this game. Cant wait till i get it out again this summer:)

Pro Evolution soccer is the best footy game, but nothing touched SWOS in its day.
Sat 23/02/02 at 18:40
i only had the demo, but it was very impressive at the time.
Did ne1 have that simpsons game on the amiga??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.