GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skyfall (Bond 23)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/12 at 18:35
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Watched the trailers for this and it looks quite interesting IMO.

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?
Sun 28/10/12 at 00:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Got back from it just before, couldn't really see what the fuss was about. All the standard Bond stuff (if a bit too much!), best Daniel Craig Bond film, but nowhere near the heights of Connery.

Still enjoyed it and it's worth seeing on the big screen.

Show Spoiler
Sat 27/10/12 at 20:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just got back, thought it dragged a bit here and there but other than that it's good, well worth a look IMO.

Show Spoiler
Mon 22/10/12 at 11:23
Regular
"May contain nuts"
I do tend to go on my own (in the afternoon normally where work allows) so as to minimise the risk of sitting next to or behind someone munching a bag of popcorn noisily or draining a vat of syrup mixed with carbonated water.

Hoping it'll be quiet when I go.
Mon 22/10/12 at 09:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
Can't really say anything good or bad until I've seen the full package.
Mon 22/10/12 at 08:48
"possibly impossible"
I really want to watch this, but at the moment that means going to the cinema on my own, since the other person interested in watching it is away.

I'll have to look into the cheap Monday tickets or just wait till it comes out on Bluray and watch it with my new sound system and get the kids to bring round popcorn and shine torches to pretend I'm in the cinema!
Fri 19/10/12 at 13:42
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Ticket booked for 27th
Fri 19/10/12 at 08:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
Sat 06/10/12 at 16:24
Regular
"May contain nuts"
The film title doesn't give much in the way of inspiration though does it?

I'm probably being a little unkind here (I've never particularly liked Adele or the late Amy Winhouses' stuff) but while listening to it I can't help thinking of the bit on Shooting Stars where Vic Reeves would sing something 'in a club style'
Sat 06/10/12 at 00:31
Regular
I can't be the only one who thinks the song is absolutely terrible

Can't fault Adele's singing but the lyrics are absolutely juvenile. Compare this to "You know my name" or whatever and cringe on her behalf
Fri 05/10/12 at 23:26
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Just listened to the Skyfall theme.

It's not bad at all.

I'll def go and see it on opening week after work.

With the exception of Die Another Day which I missed as I was getting to grips with my current job and was knackered I've not missed seeing one at the cinema since Goldeneye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.