GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/00 at 09:34
Regular
Here a question.

How long do people think the N64 has left to live?

With games like Perfect Dark, Zelda: The Continuing Sage, Turok 3, A Resident Evil game, Top Gear Rally 2, and a bunch of other wicked games this year. How long will the N64 live for? Specially with the PS2 and Dolphin on the horizon how much longer can the N64 last?

Cooky
Page:
Sun 22/07/01 at 23:30
Regular
nah, only a few minutes. only had to press older posts about 3-4 times.
Sun 22/07/01 at 23:27
Vreon 4 , you must have taken ages to find this !
Sun 22/07/01 at 23:23
Regular
and here it is. keep this thing going yeah!
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:31
i wouldn't be suprised if the first post was written in hyrogliphs (egyptian writing)
Sun 03/06/01 at 15:35
Wow, I feel like Indiana Jones seeing this artifact forum
Sat 02/06/01 at 22:45
Regular
This was actually the first post when the SR forums began. I think that this was before even gameaday started.
Sat 02/06/01 at 22:33
The days of when they said it was going to be called a Dolphin, seems like years ago now. I'm so happy they didn't call it that, but why'd they have to make it worse and call it GameCube. That's so simple, but seems to have gotten into people's head pretty easily.
Sat 02/06/01 at 22:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Very old.
Sat 02/06/01 at 22:20
Wow, what an old topic this is.
Sat 02/06/01 at 10:27
althogh TWINE is varied in it's missions and objectives and gives different approaches for some levels and has got everything a shoot 'em up should have (compared to Playstation standards, Perfect Dark is still so much better in every aspect especially multiplayer. you can select which specific weapons you want and where you want them you can select tunes to kill along to or even create a character and the more that they fight the better they get and then you can even see how many kills they've made and thats just deathmatch. on counter operative mode if you are a guard and you think you cant kill Joanna Dark then you can even take a suicide pill.

on single player theres 20 missions and STILL theres more to unlock and you STILL have to do them on 4 different settings. And not to mention the training missions in the carrington Institute and has TWINE got that NO.

i could go on for hours more but i cant be bothered and i think i've proved my point. !!!PERFECT DARK RULES !!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.