GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/00 at 09:34
Regular
Here a question.

How long do people think the N64 has left to live?

With games like Perfect Dark, Zelda: The Continuing Sage, Turok 3, A Resident Evil game, Top Gear Rally 2, and a bunch of other wicked games this year. How long will the N64 live for? Specially with the PS2 and Dolphin on the horizon how much longer can the N64 last?

Cooky
Page:
Sat 22/04/00 at 12:00
Rapid Racers- here are my top 5...

1. Star wars episode 1 racer
2. Extreme G
3. XG2
4. Wipeout
5. SCARS.
Wed 19/04/00 at 19:22
rares game delays are now hiting them hard. When the first released screens of PD it said it will be released early 1999, We are STILL waiting for this one game for a year and a half. I myself was ecited about pd when i first herd but now i am not worried about it. it has made me wait so long that i dont care and will just buy it when it comes out. if rare continue delaying games (every game that has bewen made) everyone just wont make any hype about it and rare wont be able to make any good games. Also rare delay games to make them better, but look at goldeneye, before it was released the game would be 10 times bigger, look at the sites with the beta mode on them. so what do they reley do when they are delaying games??
Maybe just waiting for the right time to release the game when most people will buy it. What do you think
Tue 14/03/00 at 20:01
Cooky wrote:
: Here a question.
:
: How long do people think the N64 has left to live?
:
: With games like Perfect Dark, Zelda: The Continuing Sage, Turok 3, A Resident Evil game, Top Gear Rally 2, and a bunch of other wicked games this year. How long will the N64 live for? Specially with the PS2 and Dolphin on the horizon how much longer can the N64 last?
:
: Cooky

Well, I think its got plenty of life in it yet. It'll be around officially for another year until the Dolphin comes out, and as you say there are a few brilliant games left to come out. N64 games are still selling well. I agree that PS2 will hit the N64 incredibly badly, but only if the PS2 is not, as the developers say, a pig to program, and only then if it is cheap enough. But we await the Dolphin eagerly.

I have a question. Just WHY do the F****** Yanks get Perfect Dark, a BRITISH game made by a BRITISH company in BRITAIN, a month before the Brits?
Fri 10/03/00 at 22:49
Well it will slowly die after Perfect Dark unfortunately.

The new consoles will open up a hole new league, at the end of the summer you will see 64 and Playstation stop being sold in the high st. People will of course still play the most adictive of the games but new gamers and younger generations wont realy bother buying 64 at retail more from 2nd hand outlets.
The dolphin will rock and be the no 1 console next year although it needs more games like play station 2, I'm not knockin Nintendo at all, the nintendo games are by a long way the best in every department but they need more games if they wish to be the undisputed best console! rather than everyones best for a while or second best games machine!
Fri 10/03/00 at 22:49
Well it will slowly die after Perfect Dark unfortunately.

The new consoles will open up a hole new league, at the end of the summer you will see 64 and Playstation stop being sold in the high st. People will of course still play the most adictive of the games but new gamers and younger generations wont realy bother buying 64 at retail more from 2nd hand outlets.
The dolphin will rock and be the no 1 console next year although it needs more games like play station 2, I'm not knockin Nintendo at all, the nintendo games are by a long way the best in every department but they need more games if they wish to be the undisputed best console! rather than everyones best for a while or second best games machine!
Thu 17/02/00 at 09:34
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Here a question.

How long do people think the N64 has left to live?

With games like Perfect Dark, Zelda: The Continuing Sage, Turok 3, A Resident Evil game, Top Gear Rally 2, and a bunch of other wicked games this year. How long will the N64 live for? Specially with the PS2 and Dolphin on the horizon how much longer can the N64 last?

Cooky
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.