GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything bout TimeSplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 01/01/03 at 10:36
Regular
TimeSplitters 2 is a fantastic game, and yet no one's even made a thread about it. So I might as well start it then. Just about TimeSplitters 2, nothing else, or you can put anything else in if you wanna.

So, just to start things of, how many trophies do you have? I got no bronze, no silver, just 49 Golds and 8 Platinum, despite the losses I've made.
Wed 01/01/03 at 23:52
Regular
Dude, I haven't read your thread and I have no intention to. I just wanted to say. If it was you who gave some random person my addy on msn. Please don't do it again.
I've blocked you, what makes you think I'm going to want to talk to your mates?

If it wasn't you then ignore this.
Wed 01/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hmm....I've completed ma TimeSplitters 2 review, and now I think I'm doing a walkthrough, butt I need to get MSN email addresses over Notable Legends who have won multiple times because of the reviews they submit.

So I beg of you, please, please can sumone help me with ma TS2 Review. I'm getting all the help I need from other SR members, butt I need more!!
Wed 01/01/03 at 14:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, TimeSplitters 2 really does kick backside, and deserves more than one thread of it's own.

:-D
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:20
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
[email protected]

Add me now! :D
Wed 01/01/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
I really really wanna wanna wanna win win win! Butt I never have... *Sobs n cries*

*Looks at Flux*

Flux, please, can U gimme your MSN email address? I need to put U in ma Contact List so I can talk to U bout ma TimeSplitters 2 Review that I've completed for SR. Pleeeasee!! Flux, please!!

*Bows and worships Flux as the 4th best god*

I was gonna make Hercules as ma 4th best god, butt he didnt hear ma pleed.
Wed 01/01/03 at 12:58
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Hopefully it'll come through the post tomorrow or Friday from SR ;)

:D
Wed 01/01/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
TimeSplitters 2 is a fantastic game, and yet no one's even made a thread about it. So I might as well start it then. Just about TimeSplitters 2, nothing else, or you can put anything else in if you wanna.

So, just to start things of, how many trophies do you have? I got no bronze, no silver, just 49 Golds and 8 Platinum, despite the losses I've made.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.