GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything bout TimeSplitters 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Wed 01/01/03 at 10:36
Regular
TimeSplitters 2 is a fantastic game, and yet no one's even made a thread about it. So I might as well start it then. Just about TimeSplitters 2, nothing else, or you can put anything else in if you wanna.

So, just to start things of, how many trophies do you have? I got no bronze, no silver, just 49 Golds and 8 Platinum, despite the losses I've made.
Sat 04/01/03 at 22:29
"period drama"
Isa wrote:
> O yeah, FFF, you know the 2nd One Shot Thrill thing in the Arcade
> league, is that where you play as Big Tony n you have to collect 30
> gold coins?
>
> Cos I remember playing that level and I got a platinum trophy for
> that, with 30 gold coins under 2 mins and 10 seconds.
>
> Don't worry FFF, it's quite fun, don't use that aiming thingy so much,
> cos then you have to think of aiming and moving, you know what I'm
> saying.

You're on the chasm with little bugs so you're alwasy aiming too high. i think its big tony, yeah.
Sat 04/01/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
O yeah, FFF, you know the 2nd One Shot Thrill thing in the Arcade league, is that where you play as Big Tony n you have to collect 30 gold coins?

Cos I remember playing that level and I got a platinum trophy for that, with 30 gold coins under 2 mins and 10 seconds.

Don't worry FFF, it's quite fun, don't use that aiming thingy so much, cos then you have to think of aiming and moving, you know what I'm saying.
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:37
"period drama"
Isa wrote:
> Yeah, I've done those 'One Shot Thrills', quite fun actually.
>
> Siberia on hard is really hard!! I made it through the time portal,
> but ma palms were sweating before that, trying to evade shots and all.

B'stard.
Ahem.

I thnk Siberia is one of the hardest levels. Took me ages on Normal then I did Chicago in one go.
Hmmm.
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Yeah, I've done those 'One Shot Thrills', quite fun actually.

Siberia on hard is really hard!! I made it through the time portal, but ma palms were sweating before that, trying to evade shots and all.
Sat 04/01/03 at 17:00
"period drama"
Tell me about it.
No, actually don't.
Stupid monkeys.

Adn has anyone done the 2nd 'One Shot Thrills'? -Arcade League. They're the only ones I haven't done.
Sat 04/01/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Pleaaseee! How do you score around 1800 for that monkeying around challenge in that mexican place in TimeSplitters 2! It's to hard!
Fri 03/01/03 at 22:45
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
R-one-oh-seven wrote:

> I managed normal alright, but I can't do the Siberia level on hard.
> When they shoot you, it takes way too much health off. I can get to
> that helicopter bit on hard, but there are to many guards shooting me.

This one took me about 20 something tries, the trick is to reach the checkpoint without being shot at all, it is very hard, but helps a lot with the boss. When you reach the top, run to the middle, this will cause the guards to spawn. Kill them both with the Soviet, then quickly run to one side of the dam and unload all of the ROCKETS (from the machine gun's secondary fire) on the helicopter. Then kill the newly spawned guards. Run to the other end of the dam and unload all of the rockets on the helicopter again. Then run to the middle, kill the two guards who will have spawned again (they always spawn one at each side of the dam) and go to the middle mounted machine gun and fire its rockets at the helicopter, this should kill it. Because you're in the middle, the portal should be very close, so run for it!

I hope this helps you beat that $@##* helicopter. I think the Timesplitters 2 Hard mode has got to be one of the hardest gaming challenges ever (along with beating any boss on MGS2 on European Extreme or completing a mission of Commandos safely).
Fri 03/01/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
How do you shoot the flying monkeys in the mexican place? Please help me!!

I might do Story Mode on hard, butt it's the Robot Factory, Return To Planet X and the Space Station I'm worried about.
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:43
"Genius!"
does anyone here know the point of doing the bonus missions on the levels on story mode?
Fri 03/01/03 at 20:38
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
It took a while to master, but its easy once you get the hang on it. What worked best for me is if you move up or down the dam, directly infront of each incoming monkey, rather than standing in once place and rotating

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.