GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX SUCKS"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/01/02 at 11:23
Regular
XBOX SUCKS
Page:
Mon 25/02/02 at 08:59
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
That's because some people are insecure with their purchases, that they feel the need to belittle the competition.

It's not abnormal, just human nature.

As far as I can see it, every console will have it's good points and it's bad points.

What does annoy me is that people feel they can judge a console on the basis of launch titles alone.

I mean, look at the PS2. It's launch titles were less than stellar, but look at it now, it's thriving. For me at least, this is the one thing people fail to take into consideration - time.

Consoles, like a fine wine (allegedly) get better with age.
Mon 25/02/02 at 09:13
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Of course the other thing could be that its so quiet in this forum that the only activity is in the topics where The Gamecube fans are spouting rubbish about the Xbox ?

Just a thought, roll on March 14th ! :)
Mon 25/02/02 at 21:08
Regular
"699 days!"
Belldandy wrote:
> Of course the other thing could be that its so quiet in this forum that the only
> activity is in the topics where The Gamecube fans are spouting rubbish about the
> Xbox ?

Just a thought, roll on March 14th ! :)

Its true, this forum is amazingly quiet. It seems that the XBox fans dont like to post so much, or there aren't many. You choose.
Mon 25/02/02 at 22:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well I don't think its doing bad considering the console isn't even out here yet. And this is Microsoft's first console so there isn't much to give opinions about until we have the console.
Fri 01/03/02 at 00:01
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I dont like the x-box but u have to ammitted its got some good games on problem is that microsoft are takin loads of companies off other consoles.
Fri 01/03/02 at 01:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its called competition mate. Anyway, its not as though companies are just abandoning other formats.
Fri 01/03/02 at 15:25
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Blazing Anton wrote:
> I dont like the x-box but u have to ammitted its got some good games on problem
> is that microsoft are takin loads of companies off other consoles.

Ah..this is only a problem for none X box owners maybe ? And, as someones already said, its all about competition - capitalism mean anything ? :)
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thing is, if Nintendo or Sony were labelled with this claim, no doubt all the followers would be laughing and saying that their console is the best. Because its the X-Box, it becomes the big bad wolf.
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:56
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
As long as we keep on getting Grade A titles (project ego looks and sounds amazing) I'm not complaining.

Outlaw
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Exactly. :-) Theres so much to look forward to. Looks like we'll be getting the best FPS games on the X-Box.
When I read the official magazine, had a big smile on my face when I read that Westwood studios should be making games for X-Box, including C&C Renegade and hopefully Red Alert 2. :-)

Think of the multiplayers you could have on titles like those. :-) Been ages since I played a good strategy game on a console.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.