GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble to be Shown On Sky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
Due to high demand, Sky have decided to buy the rights to the Royal Rumble and will show it live on - you guessed it - Sky Box Office for the sum of £14.

Talk about the smell of making a killing.
Wed 09/01/02 at 16:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I ain't buying the Rumble, I'll just come online early in the morning to see who did win on the WWF.com site. I may be on MSN too. But no Rumble for me....
Wed 09/01/02 at 00:21
Regular
"Back in black"
As posted earlier, the Royal Rumble is now confirmed to be airing on Sky Box Office. Channel 5 also confirmed that they were negotiating with the WWF for some of their programming. Look for this to be the Sunday Night Heat broadcast that Channel 4 also gave up at the beginning of this year. Channel 5 gave UK fans WCW Worldwide before the WWF purchased the company.

Following on from the last point, if enough people buy the Royal Rumble on Sky Box Office, do not rule out every live 1am WWF event carrying an extra charge.
Tue 08/01/02 at 22:56
Regular
Stupid things like this is why I own a black box...damn greedy BSKYB.
Tue 08/01/02 at 22:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Looks like a great line up. Pity I won't be damn seeing it! Bah!

Grrrrr...you'll buy it Afro, if it's the last thing you do! :D
Tue 08/01/02 at 21:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Looks like a great line up. Pity I won't be damn seeing it! Bah!
Tue 08/01/02 at 20:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Damn, damn, damn! I wanted the Rumble to be on Channel 4 or 5, or even SS1
> wouldn't be too bad, I could saty up and watch it..... but £14 to stay up
> and watch it..... me no think so.

Ah, don't be so tight Afro. ;D

Just pay for it, go to bed at around 10pm, and then wake yourself up at 1am.
Tue 08/01/02 at 18:26
Regular
And not forgetting The Rumble at the end IB! GRRRR, i haven't got Sky, Damm!
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Back in black"
Current card:

Ric flair Vs Vince McMahon

Undisputed championship match
-Rock Vs Jericho

Intercontinental Championship
- Edge (c) vs. William Regal

Women's Championship
- Trish Stratus (c) vs. Jazz
Tue 08/01/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Back in black"
Ok- I do not have sky, so this sucks, BUT I am willing to go halfs (£7 each) for someone to lend me a copy, no doubt andy will lend me it free :D
Tue 08/01/02 at 16:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Damn, damn, damn! I wanted the Rumble to be on Channel 4 or 5, or even SS1 wouldn't be too bad, I could saty up and watch it..... but £14 to stay up and watch it..... me no think so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.