GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever done anything illegal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/07 at 14:43
Regular
So far in your life, have you ever broken the law? You can answer with a simple yes or no, or go into more detail.

I'm thinking a high percentage of people have done something illegal. I'm not talking about murder or rape (though I wouldnt be suprised if some of you have committed arson) but small, petty crimes.

Perhaps you werent even aware you were committing a crime or you feel what you've done shouldnt be illegal in the first place.

Lets have a quick run down to confirm whether some things you might have done, are actually illegal or not. And no this is not a list of things I've done. (well not all of them)

Is it illegal to download copyrighted songs, movies and TV shows?
Is it illegal to park in a disabled space?
Is it illegal to steal traffic cones and wear them as a hat?
Is it illegal to prank call the emergency numbers?
Is it illegal to have sexual intercourse with livestock?
Is it illegal to park infront of somebodys driveway?
Is it illegal to film your sister in the shower?
Is it considered rape if you have sex with a drunk woman?
Is it illegal to pay someone 'cash in hand' to avoid taxes?
Is it illegal to litter?
Is it illegal for women to walk around topless in town?
Is it illegal to use someone elses WIFI connection?
Is it illegal to burn flags?

I think that'll do for now =/
Tue 17/07/07 at 16:58
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
> Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> It may be an illegal shortcut, you could call me
> morally corrupt for downloading music and buying
> pirate DVD's but the reality is I just don't care
> and I shall continue to do it.

Bah. Piracy is my pet hate, sorry dude. *Waves bye bye*
Tue 17/07/07 at 16:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
tnc wrote:
> When I say 'public exposure' I mean taking a leak outside

Ah, I've done that. I even did it in a doorway and then stole the notice that said "Do not urinate in this doorway" afterwards.
Tue 17/07/07 at 16:59
"LOLLERSKATES!"
You have a poor perception of modern youth. I'm far from a chav, I don't walk around in tracksuits listening to cynically marketed rap music. I don't hang around on street corners mugging old women and scaring people as they walk past. Now, that is a crime. So is plagiarism a crime, Baboon, before you start bashing me?
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:00
Regular
Grow some balls and have an arguement without resorting to plagerism.
I dont profit from anything i put on hear and no one pays to read reviews i post so NO. HA
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:01
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Don't profit? I thought you won a Gameaday for stealing someone elses work?
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:01
Regular
No Fool
Emails were sent and none were recieved
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:03
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Then why did you post this, DoomBaboon?

Just to let you guys know even when it is highlighted to the freeola staff they still send out the GADS. Both the GADs I won for supposidly plagerised reviews I recieved.

1-0
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:12
Regular
So no one filmed their sister in the shower? =(

I put that in there because I remember some kid got caught doing it. I don't think it ended well. He shot his entire family then himself. =S
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:18
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I think thats game, set and match Mr. Little Jr. :P

And Machie, shame on you for causing such arguments with a thread like this.
Tue 17/07/07 at 17:23
Regular
I was just expecting a bunch of yes and no replies =) So far I think everyones broken a law except Black Glove.

As for me I've done a few things, I think my worst offence is downloading stuff. =( I'm sorry Timmargh and FM. I balance it out by giving my umbrellas to strangers and then walking home soaking wet.

I guess that's not going to do it. =(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.