GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UNCOVERED Game-A-Day Fake!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/12/01 at 13:21
Regular
Being quite keen to make sure my hard earned cash isn't wasted on below standard games, There are a few review sites which I will visit before making a purchase from special reserve. One of these sites being situated in the US. Imagine my dismay at finding one reviewer here cutting and pasting the reviews from that website directly to this website without even changing a word.
The culprit:

TRIPLE_H.

Checkout some of the reviews such as Baldurs Gate or Jak and Daxter.
This is obviously a ploy to flood the site with as many reviews as possible (written by proffesional reviewers I might add) to see if he/she can sneak off with a couple of free games.
Well, you've been rumbled!! You should hold your head in shame.
C'mon put your OWN words in the review and give us all a chance.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Salevaa wrote:
> I am going to say that "Triple-H" is guilty until
> proven
> innocent.

Shut up you prat, you dont even know the guy and thats not the attitude needed here.

Pro Evo, with all due respect, I do have freedom of speech to express my opinions, regardless of whether you agree with them or not. Inspite of what I said, here is my opinion now.

As I started to read Triple-H's post, I thought "Gah, he's lying", but as I read on, I started to believe him. Triple-H, you've gained my trust, but if you're lying, the others'll be over you.

I hope the experience hasn't been too traumatic (wrong word) for you and hope that your friends get lost and get on their with their little lives.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:10
Regular
Santa Claws wrote:
> He he! I won my first GAD!

shut up
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:07
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Santa Claws wrote:
> He he! I won my first GAD!]

Congrats Santa Claws
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:05
Regular
""
He he! I won my first GAD!
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:00
"period drama"
ah ha!

the copier has become the copied!

that sounds more like it.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:00
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Just one more thing. I cant come online till 6pm on weekdays so if something happens tomorrow do not start assuming I am not replying on purpose.

Well at least some people believe me......

uk_vamp wrote:

Give him one of those out of date muffins that'll punish him hehehe

No, no anything but that....
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Who wrote the review on the other site? Anyone contacted them?
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:53
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Triple_H wrote:

I can assure you that I never copied a review from any site.

I was never against you. I was never on any side really, but I am now on yours for one simple reason. I went to this site that everyone is relating to. Your review is nothing like it at all. Yes...maybe the word "the" or "and", but that's about it.

See you around Triple_H and keep up the good work.
Whatever people think about you...just ignore them, because at the end of the day, you know you are right.

Thank you.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:48
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Oops! I wrote that before reading Triple_H's reply in defence. Now that he has defended himself, I compleatly believe him.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Do SR have a firing squad for people like him?

Give him one of those out of date muffins that'll punish him hehehe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.