GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dang!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 13:21
Regular
Dang. I just went for a walk with a girl that I'm crazy for. But we were just getting out of college when her mate came out and they spent the entire time talking about how they got wrecked on saturday night. I had fully intended to ask her out But no such luck. Still i had a bag of chips so that made it a bit better. Any suggestion on how i could aproach this subject to her.
Wed 19/12/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
ah a man who knows his stuff ask her then reviel the muffin.
Wed 19/12/01 at 04:18
All you have to do is ask her it's not like she is going to rip your arms off and leave you for dead. Just walk up and ask her out all she can do is say no.

Although the muffin idea does sound good. Uk_vamp had a good point who could resist a muffin??
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:32
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
what your not gunna try the muffin idea!!!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 15:53
Regular
"I confused?"
Mmmmmmmmmm....some very interesting points been made but sadly it still dosen't help me. Though thanks for all your comments but don't stop hear.
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:29
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
better with age oh that's me knackered i did the other way round started really mature and went down hill from there :)

muffins
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:20
Sorry 'bout the double post there
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:19
Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> sad thing is all the girls my age want to go out with
> twenty year olds. Bloody perverts. Sorry to any twenty
> year old going out with some one thats sixteen.
> Stick to your own women.

Here, Here. I lost my woman when I was 13, to a bloke that was 18... I mean, what the hell is that about? She was the love of my life... I needed 3 years to recover from the trauma. Dammit.

The good news is, eventually, blokes do get to an age where women thier own age find them fanciable, it just takes time. Men, are like fine wine, they get better with age, ahem.
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:19
Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> sad thing is all the girls my age want to go out with
> twenty year olds. Bloody perverts. Sorry to any twenty
> year old going out with some one thats sixteen.
> Stick to your own women.

Here, Here. I lost my woman when I was 1, to a bloke that was 18... I mean, what the hell is that about? She was the love of my life... I needed 3 years to recover from the trauma. Dammit.

The good news is, eventually, blokes do get to an age where women thier own age find them fanciable, it just takes time. Men, are like fine wine, they get better with age, ahem.
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i say offer her a muffin what person could turn down a muffin.

but if she refuses that muffin REFUSE I SAY THEN TELL HER TO GO TO HELL, GO TO HELL AND DIE

but if she accepts ask her out somewhere nice like to the cinema to see a nice mature film like say Jay and Silent Bob

and if all else fails ask her mate out i know he's a guy but at least it's someone to go gaming with (no pun intended)

now enough of this madness
Tue 18/12/01 at 14:06
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Of course my previous comment was meant in jest.
Obviously my lady is the sole
> reason for my life on this planet and I exist merely to serve her every
> need.

WHOOPPAHH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.