GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dang!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/12/01 at 13:21
Regular
Dang. I just went for a walk with a girl that I'm crazy for. But we were just getting out of college when her mate came out and they spent the entire time talking about how they got wrecked on saturday night. I had fully intended to ask her out But no such luck. Still i had a bag of chips so that made it a bit better. Any suggestion on how i could aproach this subject to her.
Regular
"I confused?"
Dang. I just went for a walk with a girl that I'm crazy for. But we were just getting out of college when her mate came out and they spent the entire time talking about how they got wrecked on saturday night. I had fully intended to ask her out But no such luck. Still i had a bag of chips so that made it a bit better. Any suggestion on how i could aproach this subject to her.
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes.
Be a man.

Failing that, steal her chips and hump her mate.
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:23
Regular
"I confused?"
Her mate hapened to be another gentleman. So that is out of the question.
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sorry, that was Evil Robot Goatboy.

I would suggest following her everywhere, at night standing outside her house looking up at her window and keening softly to yourself.

They like that.
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> Her mate hapened to be another gentleman. So that is out of the question.

Not necessarily.
But if that is the case and she ignored you to talk about the weekend with him?
She wants him.
I suggest inflate-a-date.
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:24
Regular
"I confused?"
Though i could be arrested.
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A small price to pay for the reward, no?
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Hump the chips.
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:26
Regular
"I confused?"
Been put in the slammer and have the crap kicked out of me by her dad isn't really what I'm after.
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yes.
Hump the chips.

Just go easy on the salt 'n vinegar

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.