GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3: The longest game ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 05:09
Regular
Has anyone accually beat Gran Turismo 3 (without cheating) or have just found yourself getting bored of running a two hour race and comming in second? I have finnally defeated all of the endurance races and am now going to go back and finish the rest of the pro level. I am also proud to say that I have my garage full! It holds exactly 200 cars and none of my car are the same. I love the formula 1 cars I have all of them and a couple more special cars that are very fast and steer good.

I wish I could get the Pikes Peak to hold the road, I got it up to 808 mph! Will just say that I saved that replay
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:53
Regular
"I confused?"
Is craw givin you bother?
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:51
Regular
"DS..."
Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> Strange ways of reading harry potter thread.

oh right thanks for clearing up that little near misunderstandig! now, don't get me started on flippin harry snotter! grrr!
slik ~_~
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:45
Regular
"I confused?"
Strange ways of reading harry potter thread.
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:44
Regular
"DS..."
Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> yes backwards twice.
opps wrong thread.

what thread were you in! lol
slik ~_~
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:32
Regular
"I confused?"
yes backwards twice.
opps wrong thread.
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:38
yeah racing games do get boring after a while i mean i recently borrroed it from my cuz and i stopped within a few weeks
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Guns. Thats the solution. A racing game is nothing without being able to blow others off the track.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I absoloutely loved GT3 and stil think it's a fantastic game, but have to say I grew bored with it after a couple of months. Just too much to do, and I moved onto other challenges.

As great as it is, simply racing can get a little boring.
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:20
sry GT3 is longest for me because it takes you weeks to finish the game by getting all cars thats when its truly complete other games ahve 1 objective this is to get all cars!!plus hiidedn cars sry it will take months:)
Wed 12/12/01 at 00:26
Regular
sideshow buzz wrote:
> cough, been playing pokemon blue for more than 150 hours, cough.

same as here man, also clocked up about 50 hours on pokemon yellow.

But nothing tests the amount of time i have spent on championship manager. I spent about 200+ hours on champman 00/01. Currently i have spent about 80 hours on CM01/02.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.