GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3: The longest game ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 05:09
Regular
Has anyone accually beat Gran Turismo 3 (without cheating) or have just found yourself getting bored of running a two hour race and comming in second? I have finnally defeated all of the endurance races and am now going to go back and finish the rest of the pro level. I am also proud to say that I have my garage full! It holds exactly 200 cars and none of my car are the same. I love the formula 1 cars I have all of them and a couple more special cars that are very fast and steer good.

I wish I could get the Pikes Peak to hold the road, I got it up to 808 mph! Will just say that I saved that replay
Mon 11/04/11 at 12:09
Regular
"Oktane Racers"
After years fiddling with the japs we have once again turned our hands to vauxhall.....this time its an omega giving us the base car, the bodys taken a bit of damage but nothing major, Watch the fun unfold here
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well. Its big. But Champ Man 01/02 is just as big. In fact. ITS BIGGER AND BETTER! Mwuah :o)
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:44
i gave up after finishing easiest mose. ive not done 1 race on middle. i can do they but ive givin up
Fri 14/12/01 at 15:07
Regular
"DS..."
Dr nebster crippen wrote:
> I fart in your face.

Now thats just immature! *farts back!*
slik ~_~
Fri 14/12/01 at 15:06
Regular
"I confused?"
I fart in your face.
Fri 14/12/01 at 15:05
Regular
"DS..."
*immatates goatboy* "Smash u wif big, fat, sh*tty stick" *samshes dr n cribben wif stik between butt crack!*
slik ~_~
Fri 14/12/01 at 15:00
Regular
"I confused?"
just try it Mr Goat.
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:56
Regular
"DS..."
> Just wondering probaly go the wrong end of the stick.

hmm, and i bet goatboys at the other end to "smash u!" with it! lol
slik ~_~
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:55
Regular
"I confused?"
Just wondering probaly go the wrong end of the stick.
Fri 14/12/01 at 14:54
Regular
"DS..."
> Is craw givin you bother?

dont think so, why?
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.