GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS SEEN A PICTURE OF THE GAMECUBE!!!!! I'm sorry but OH MY GOD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 21:17
Regular
It's like a large bluish ice cube!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Mon 28/08/00 at 23:34
Ok,l I know a lot of people have been bad mouthing the GameCube but come on, I could live with it and when you play a game you don't look at the console do you? You look at the TV. I think the GameCube design is actually quite good and if you look at the specification an the nintendo website you will be very impressed I mean they have really done their homework on this machine, nintendo have admitted their mistakes on N64 and they have made sure that those do not occur on GameCube. They have done a lot, THEY EVEN HAVE A WIRELESS CONTROLLER! I'd like to see how sony and sega are going to top that. The memory cards are capable of a lot more than their original purpose.

I do admit that I was a bit disappointed at the design but hey, they might change it and, anyway it isn't really that bad, I could get used to it.

The Nintendo GameCube is a technological revolution in gaming as we see it. I'm sure a lot of critics will have to eat their words as Nintendo are not going to fail their latest masterpiece. The graphics and processor are highly superior, copper based IBM components.

Nintendo, Matsushita, IBM and other companies have done lots of work on GAMECUBE and I for one am going to get one for sure.

-Naveed Hossain
Mon 28/08/00 at 22:32
You just can't admit you are wrong can you! Not only that but you are Colourblind!
Mon 28/08/00 at 20:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
LA LA LA LA!!! NOT LISTENING TO YOU!!!! LA LA LA LA!!!!! Sorry, that's pretty g*y, but I like the sound of it and it annoys my family.
Sun 27/08/00 at 22:27
It's not blue, it's purple! Who cares what it looks like? I think it's much better than the Fony Greystation 2 which looks like -quote"my old video player"end quote . OK, same colour as PS" but the PS2 is the same colour as the original GBC's!

The new technology is briliant like wireless controllers or normal if you want and the ability to connect the 32-bit gameboy Advance into it!

Beat that before release sony! Oh yeah, they already released their crap console in Japan! Whoops too late Sony!
Sun 27/08/00 at 19:28
Regular
Only one thing to critise about it... the design... that is all...
So what? People have stood by the PS2 even though it looks like my old video recorder, and anyway, Nintendo have said that design changes are very possible. (Likely for controller, very unlikely for console itself.)
Sat 26/08/00 at 21:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's like a large bluish ice cube!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.