GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HAS SEEN A PICTURE OF THE GAMECUBE!!!!! I'm sorry but OH MY GOD!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/08/00 at 21:17
Regular
It's like a large bluish ice cube!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Thu 04/01/01 at 20:17
Regular
Nah, I still think the handle looks rather daft. It's more of a Japan thing than a *rest of the world* thing.

Lets change the subject.

What colour Gamecube shall you be getting?
Thu 04/01/01 at 19:57
I'd rather have a portable console then have to carry it round in a suitcase (Dig Dig)

dwayne
Thu 04/01/01 at 15:17
Regular
Where did you hear the handle comes off?
Wed 03/01/01 at 21:52
The handle can come off you know.
The pad is pretty cool looking and i don't mind the colour, but it can be changed anyway.
Tue 02/01/01 at 17:55
Regular
Wow! That's what that thing on my briefcase is for!

Seriously though Er-No, why do you need to move it? It would be easier to just get a carry case, because you can then store controllers, games, and accessories as well.
Tue 02/01/01 at 16:01
Regular
"everyone says it"
the handle is there for a reason and may not be there on UK release, (a robber can easily carry it) no its actually there so u can easilt move it around, and the controller can hold in place!!
Sun 24/12/00 at 17:49
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Have you held a controller? I thought that the controller was ace. I though that as long as the GAMECUBE was Black Grey or Silver then it would have been amazing but...........PINK...Let me tell you that is NOT the colout i'd have chosen! Pink who are these Japs eh..Pink that maybe Chic over there of Kudos in America But we're Engligh Blue or Red would Be Fine But gimmie a Break ...PINK...I'll take the Silver one thanks.

The one thing I cant undrstand is...The Gamecubes handle! What a load of absolut Plastic...Is there any point...It's not as if case logic aren't going to produce a GAMECUBE carry case...so why the stupid handle!

Any Way enough moaning...see you later

The Game
Sat 16/12/00 at 13:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
The gamecube, as I have seen it (spaceworld, kyoto) I can say, Its tiny and amazing. Nintendo are onto a winner, and when Metriod 128 was confirmed I have to say I kinda wet my pants!
You HAVE to hold the controller. ITS BRILL!! It fits into anyones hand, and when Shigeru walked around the stage playing a small game with the wirebird he could still talk, play and walk. I cant wait to make coffee and play the gamecube!!
Thu 14/12/00 at 19:16
hears a lesson in physics for all concerned gamers

the gamecube is nopt ugly at all but is quite the opposite, i saw it on this website and the different colours an all make it look cool. anyway, nintendo consoles always look good. lokk at the GBA, v. cool. look at the GBC even, nothing wrong with that.
finally, this ones going out to da devil,
you said the n64 has strange corners. go check yours again. look reeeeeeally closly. as you can see, the n64 is curvy and looks class, the best lookin console ever, in fact, coupled with its controller
Sat 14/10/00 at 22:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey, Jar Jar was funny. I didn't mind his accent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.