GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"April Fools Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
It is tomorrow beleive it or not, doesnt anyone have any pranks planned?

I want to get some of my mates but have no original ideas. Help please.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
He is very dumb, just wait until he sees the cake!
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
Kyz22 wrote:
> Ashley I like the sound of your idea :-D

get cracking....it will work. loads of cinemas have large cut outs for things like "catch me if you can". if you are going to do it, do it properly as it is a top prank. If you cant get something good for a body, wait a while and do it at the end of term when you have had time to do it properly.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:14
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You would go through all of that for April Fools?

I'd just crack an egg off someone's head or something.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Na, no plans for April Fools Day, but it's my mate's birthday on the 2nd. Would be really fitting if he'd been born on April 1st, the type of kid he is.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ashley wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> Ashley I like the sound of your idea :-D
>
> get cracking....it will work. loads of cinemas have large cut outs for
> things like "catch me if you can". if you are going to do
> it, do it properly as it is a top prank. If you cant get something
> good for a body, wait a while and do it at the end of term when you
> have had time to do it properly.

I will leave it till the last day of term, when the press are in too. Or perhaps when we get our GCSE results :-D
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hmmm I have been thinking of a prank but I'm not sure if I should do it or not...My computing teacher taught me how to control everyones computer in a classroom from my own lol. I'd just have to go into class at like break, set all the screen resolutions to the same setting and then do what he told me and none of the computers will work for anyone but me lol. They can't use their mouse keyoboard nothing! And you can make it better by opening a word document on all of their comps and typing something creepy like "I can see you...." or if you are looking for something more like hannibal lector "I am the angel of death...the time of purification is at hand..."
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:20
Regular
Another top prank:

Obtain through unspecified sources (probably ebay) some replica "police line: do not cross" tape.

Go down to your school early in the morning, with the tape and a piece of chalk or red liquid. Tape of a section of the footpath with this tape using thing such as lamposts and the school fence. Then draw a chalk outline of a body on the pavement, this is amusing, but staining part of the pavement rd will yteild much better results, as it will actually look like some one has been attacked. Then draw amusement from people talking about an attack that never happened or the concerned looks of parents as they drive off.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Yeah my Computing teacher does it when he is showing the whole class what to do. If the person re-starts their machine they regain control though
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The police tape stuff is like gold dust though!
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:30
Regular
hear's one for you all

get stink bomes

put them in every bell at dinner time
but u have to put them where the hamer hits then
when dinner is over the bells go and stinkes out the hole school
it is really fun but being the only one with a gas mask might look a bit
saspichus

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.