GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"April Fools Day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
It is tomorrow beleive it or not, doesnt anyone have any pranks planned?

I want to get some of my mates but have no original ideas. Help please.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
It is tomorrow beleive it or not, doesnt anyone have any pranks planned?

I want to get some of my mates but have no original ideas. Help please.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'll PROBABLY just use it as an excuse to act a fool for a large portion of the day.

Otherwise, I haven't really got much in the way of good-jokes planned.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
go to you local cinema and steal on of those life sized carboard cut outs of someone like leonardo di caprio. then dress him up in school uniform. Tie a rope around his neck then dangle it out of a highly visible window at the front of the school.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I like the more traditional pranks that only focus on one person in society meaning that it can never back fire on you. For example, tomorrow I'm going to swap some chemicals around in chemistry and make sure "Fat boy"/"Chubsy"/"Double D Dude" picks up those chemicals. It'll be interesting to say the least lol
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Go round smacking people.

Or wish everyone a merry May Day. Bring a pole and dance round it.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:09
Regular
a large lump of lithium is left on his table when it comes to some amusing dissolving experiment
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ashley I like the sound of your idea :-D
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I am going to try and convince my dumb mate it is is birthday. We got him a card and everything!
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I want to play with Francium in chemistry:( He says no ones ever seen it because the bili-second they do see it they are incinerated but I'm guessing he is just trying to discourage me.
Mon 31/03/03 at 21:12
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Kyz22 wrote:
> I am going to try and convince my dumb mate it is is birthday. We got
> him a card and everything!

!!!!!!!!!

That sounds great but I doubt it will work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.