GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Silent Hill 2 Official Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/01 at 23:11
Regular
Well its only a matter of days away and thanks to SR i will be getting this great game come friday, so who's getting it?, it does look like a genuinely frightening game, and the graphics certainly push the ps2 to the next step, plus the DVD extras, it will be great, post here how your doing when you get the game so we can help each other out during the course of the game :-)

2 days to go!
Mon 26/11/01 at 10:16
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
You must have played it alot. I got stuck in the Apartment as I couldnt do the chute. I did it because I put the thing you, get in the chute on the same floor. I thought you had to put it in from the chute on the next floor.

Tried to keep it cryptic so that people who havent got there wont know what iam on about(Hopefully) and people who've done it should know what iam talking about.

How long have you got through the game as iam on 3:30 about.
Mon 26/11/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Yep, I've gone past the Apartment, Hospital and am now leaving the prison, need some help ??
Mon 26/11/01 at 08:07
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Anyone got out of the Apartment section yet ?
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:44
Regular
"WWJD"
this isn't a 18 but GTA3 now that is strange
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
yeah the puzzles were a bit hard in the original
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:40
Regular
"Touched!"
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> do you reckon i can finish it if I rent it?

no mate, not unless you use a guide, which i rekon spoils it, some of the puzzles are tough, but u may do if you played it non stop, you never know, you might be able to complete it, i think its worth buying if you have the money though :D
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
do you reckon i can finish it if I rent it?
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Touched!"
Most sites have made the mistake of saying its an 18, it probably is sick enough to look at to be an 18, but its definately a 15, thank god :D
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:32
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:28
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Damn I want that game. What rating is it by the way- 15 or 18?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.