GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Price of games- N64"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/11/01 at 17:13
Regular
I can't believe that Nintendo 64 games are STILL £40. Some games are even £50. You could buy a second hand N64 for cheaper then the price of the games!!!! For fourty odd quid, I think it's a rip off. PS2 games cost nearly the same as N64 games. I know that N64 uses cartriges, but it's still a big con. If you ask me, N64 is to old to be on our shelves in this day and age. Bring on the GameCube, lose the N64!!!!!!!!
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:03
Regular
I don't really like WCW/nWo Revenge. It's boring compared to a £12 WWF No Mercy. But, it was a bargain!
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey, £5 for any NEW N64 game is a brilliant deal!!
Now that i've got a job, I hope to be getting more games, most of them pre-owned.
And a GameCube of course, and my interest on the Dreamcast has cooled for a while.
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:57
Regular
Hey. It's me, Big Earz. I started this topic in November of last year, so I thought I'd carry it on. Today, I bought WCW/nWo Revenge for £5. Not bad. It was new, brustine condition!

Anyhoo, thought I'd POP this topic. Keep it going, tell us of your cheap prices!
Sat 26/01/02 at 15:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
MikeAll wrote:
The best thing for Spook memry cards is to not buy them. More trouble than they are worth.

What do you mean??? The Spook card is the most reliable i've had! I got a mem card/rumble pack from SR but that wasn't too good. Or are you just saying that cuz NON didn't list it as one of the best??
Fri 25/01/02 at 22:11
Regular
Dunno why I'm posting this....

Consoles me or my brother own:

Playstation 2
Nintendo 64
Game Boy
Game Boy Color (one each)
Game Boy Advance
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
PC (x2)
ZX Spectrum 48k
ZX Spectrum 128k +2
Dreamcast

Consoles played on:
Acorn Computers
BBC Computers
Atari (can't remember which model)
Sega Saturn
Sega Megadrive II
Nintendo Entertainment System
Game Boy Pocket
Game Gear

And possibly others
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:39
Regular
I have:-

NES
SNES
N64
Classic Game Boy
Gameboy Color x 2
Game Boy Advance
Game Gear
and a 9999 in 1 brick game (everyone owns one)
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> Hmmm stange??? I did actually get a 1mb Spook memory card for £20, not
> anofficial one.

The best thing for Spook memry cards is to not buy them. More trouble than they are worth.
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:32
Sorry for the double post
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:31
I have:

NES
SNES
N64
Mega Drive
Master System
Mega Cd
32X
Playstation
Saturn
DreamCast
Gameboy Classic
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Advance
Atari 2600 (Still in working condition :-)
Spectrum (Not sure which version havn't looked at it in years. Still works hopefully)
PC (Pentium4)

Quite a Collection eh?
Sat 19/01/02 at 19:31
I have:

NES
SNES
N64
Mega Drive
Master System
Mega Cd
32X
Playstation
Saturn
DreamCast
Gameboy Classic
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Advance
Atari 2600 (Still in working condition :-)
Spectrum (Not sure which version havn't looked at it in years. Still works hopefully)
PC (Pentium4)

Quite a Collection eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.