GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"StarFox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
After seeing StarFox in action I have to say it looks great. Still shots really don't do it justice; action looks fast paced and intense and the graphics are quite something, especially Fox McCloud himself, regardless of how rough they look around the edges.

It seems I judged this one too quickly as it seems to be the StarFox I was waiting, even the on-foot combat looks great, which surprised me.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that Wario World was missing 2 worlds?
Thu 03/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
After seeing StarFox in action I have to say it looks great. Still shots really don't do it justice; action looks fast paced and intense and the graphics are quite something, especially Fox McCloud himself, regardless of how rough they look around the edges.

It seems I judged this one too quickly as it seems to be the StarFox I was waiting, even the on-foot combat looks great, which surprised me.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that Wario World was missing 2 worlds?
Thu 03/07/03 at 17:46
Regular
Yeah, Starfox Adventures is pretty good. A lot of people criticise it on this site, but I had a great time from start to finish playing through and it took me a good twenty hours. It's a varied game that never gets boring; go for it, I say. But I dare say it'll go down in price soon, so wait for a bit, eh?
Thu 03/07/03 at 18:03
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
um, wasnt rikoss talking about the new starfox?
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:13
Regular
Yeah, I was talking about the new StarFox, but Adventures is unfairly criticised, so a good point...

:-D
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:15
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
It's a varied game that
> never gets boring; go for it,

That's funny as hell. You are joking right?

You ponce around in the Xbox forum telling everyone there's only a couple of good games on the system, then you come out with this comment.

I hope for your sake you were joking.
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I thought Adventures was very fairly criticised, looked really nice but played like a violin with no strings.
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:21
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I also think it licks ballz.
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Memorandum wrote:
> I also think it licks ballz.

W0r|)
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Whoops. I typed that last message wrong. It should have read:

1 4150 7}{1|\||< 17 1iC|<5 B411z
Thu 03/07/03 at 19:32
Regular
I may have been very shallow, but it was fun, people saying it's a complete disaster are wrong, it may not be great, but it makes you want to complete it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.