GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Experience..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 06:32
Regular
The day beckons, it's nearly here. That probably never made sense...pfft.

Anyway, PSE is just 19 days away. I'm sure as hell excited, cannae wait to kick some ass on SmackDown. And FIFA's gunna be there, whooo.

a) Are you going to the PSE?
b) If yes, what games are you most looking forward to?
c) What session are you booked for?
d) Have your tickets arrived yet?
e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as it's not too late.

You know, this is gunna rock. Boy, it's gunna rock. I'm gunna do a review of the event when I've been, so look out for that.

I'm going to the Sunday session; I want to play SmackDown: HCTP, Fifa 2004, Gran Turismo 4 and Colin McRae, to name a few. Metal Gear Solid will be there, exciting stuff.

www.playstationexperience.co.uk for more info.

Go in peace.
Fri 15/08/03 at 18:16
Whatever, I'm sure they won't ALL be 11-13 year olds... hopefully.
Fri 15/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
The people who say it will be good is the people who went last year. Anyway, there will be age ratings on all games so some rooms won't be fool of 13 year olds running around.
Fri 15/08/03 at 14:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
How sad is this?

A big room full of annoying little 11,12 and 13 year olds all running about screaming wanting to play demos of pathetic little games...

Ooooh, dear. I pity the people who think it will be good.
Fri 15/08/03 at 13:59
Yeah. They and the order tracker say the tickets are now in stock, and will be dispatched shortly. Knowing my luck, probably a day before it starts.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:17
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Confusing - the website says they've sent the one I want yesterday,
> but are still awaiting stock of the one I already have?

:cD

Phoned them?
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hercules! wrote:
> I thought it only had that Mario Kart game... ?

---

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! will be the main feature, but they'll have loads of other upcoming GC and GBA games there too.

Apparently.
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:49
Confusing - the website says they've sent the one I want yesterday, but are still awaiting stock of the one I already have?
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:40
Regular
Yah, me and two mates.
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:07
Three tickets? For mates?

Still not come. I ordered them one after the other, but for different sessions. I'll give them a call today, if they have a number or whatever.
Wed 13/08/03 at 20:26
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> I got my ticket today, but a little concerned since I ordered two for
> different sessions.

Hmm...

Might come tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.