GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Experience..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 06:32
Regular
The day beckons, it's nearly here. That probably never made sense...pfft.

Anyway, PSE is just 19 days away. I'm sure as hell excited, cannae wait to kick some ass on SmackDown. And FIFA's gunna be there, whooo.

a) Are you going to the PSE?
b) If yes, what games are you most looking forward to?
c) What session are you booked for?
d) Have your tickets arrived yet?
e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as it's not too late.

You know, this is gunna rock. Boy, it's gunna rock. I'm gunna do a review of the event when I've been, so look out for that.

I'm going to the Sunday session; I want to play SmackDown: HCTP, Fifa 2004, Gran Turismo 4 and Colin McRae, to name a few. Metal Gear Solid will be there, exciting stuff.

www.playstationexperience.co.uk for more info.

Go in peace.
Mon 11/08/03 at 02:29
No, I read womewhere that 1080 will also be there, in addition to other stupid link up Zelda plays. Mario and Luigh will be playable too.

Oh, and Mario Golf I think.
Mon 11/08/03 at 04:14
Regular
The Ninty bus is gunna suck then. Suck schnipples.
Tue 12/08/03 at 03:21
No, I don't think so, Mario Kart will be fun in LAN mode.

By the way, have you received your tickets yet? The event is edging ever nearer, and despite ordering them early July I still haven't received anything other than email confirmations.
Tue 12/08/03 at 03:53
Regular
No, Wayahead emailed me not so long back saying they haven't got them yet. My music tickets didn't arrive until the week before when I ordered with Wayahead. I'll go do a track check now.
Tue 12/08/03 at 03:58
Regular
Icarus, you got MSN?

Oh, and good news.

"Tickets have been despatched from our offices to MR D W RULES on 11/08/2003 sent First Class."

WHOOOOOOO BABY!
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:21
Wow, Hideo Kojima will be there at the PS Experience!!!

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/ news/default.asp?subsectionid=158&articleid=65751&pagetype=2

Shame MGS2 wasn't that great.
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:24
Regular
e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as it's not too
1. I can't get time off work.
2. It'll be crap
3. No way am I spending money on tickets to play demos
4. It'll be full of sweaty boys. Urgh.
Wed 13/08/03 at 02:30
I am A MAN, Mystique. Full oif experience as well, if you'll excuse the pun.
Wed 13/08/03 at 05:03
Regular
"Kojima will be at the London event for its first two days (28 and 29 August) although the new trailer will be on show for all four days (28-31 August) of the show."

I'm going on the 31st so I won't get to see him. :c(

"Finally, Channel 4's Popworld will be broadcasting a one hour special in September, filmed at the PlayStation Experience, focusing on the acts scheduled to perform at the event, including Triple 8, Javine, Abs, Jamelia and Big Brovaz. Aural joy clearly awaits."

Joy...get to listen to crappy music too. What an event this is gunna be. ;c)

*Rolls eyes*
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I've just heard aboiut this. I guess if I booked tickets now they wouldnt come in time :( Anyway, dont have any means of transport down there. It sounds really good though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.