GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Experience..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 06:32
Regular
The day beckons, it's nearly here. That probably never made sense...pfft.

Anyway, PSE is just 19 days away. I'm sure as hell excited, cannae wait to kick some ass on SmackDown. And FIFA's gunna be there, whooo.

a) Are you going to the PSE?
b) If yes, what games are you most looking forward to?
c) What session are you booked for?
d) Have your tickets arrived yet?
e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as it's not too late.

You know, this is gunna rock. Boy, it's gunna rock. I'm gunna do a review of the event when I've been, so look out for that.

I'm going to the Sunday session; I want to play SmackDown: HCTP, Fifa 2004, Gran Turismo 4 and Colin McRae, to name a few. Metal Gear Solid will be there, exciting stuff.

www.playstationexperience.co.uk for more info.

Go in peace.
Sat 09/08/03 at 06:32
Regular
The day beckons, it's nearly here. That probably never made sense...pfft.

Anyway, PSE is just 19 days away. I'm sure as hell excited, cannae wait to kick some ass on SmackDown. And FIFA's gunna be there, whooo.

a) Are you going to the PSE?
b) If yes, what games are you most looking forward to?
c) What session are you booked for?
d) Have your tickets arrived yet?
e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as it's not too late.

You know, this is gunna rock. Boy, it's gunna rock. I'm gunna do a review of the event when I've been, so look out for that.

I'm going to the Sunday session; I want to play SmackDown: HCTP, Fifa 2004, Gran Turismo 4 and Colin McRae, to name a few. Metal Gear Solid will be there, exciting stuff.

www.playstationexperience.co.uk for more info.

Go in peace.
Sat 09/08/03 at 06:34
Regular
Oh, and book your tickets here.

http://www.wayahead.com/tixonlinemaj/event.asp?artist= (REMOVE ME) playstation+experience&filler1=tixol&filler2=psx
Sat 09/08/03 at 09:03
" Crazy!"
a) Are you going to the PSE? No

b) If yes, what games are you most looking forward to? Don't want to be excited if I'm not going.

c) What session are you booked for? Not booked.

d) Have your tickets arrived yet? I wish they would.

e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as it's not too late. Becuase I live in Hull and am not making the journey.
Sat 09/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Grr.
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If I did go to the PlayStation Experience, it would be to visit the Nintendo Bus outside to play 8-player Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.

That'll kick anything inside the PlayStation Experience square in the face.

:-D
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Apart from Smackdown 5.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:46
Regular
"oaps.org"
looks like i can't go on the saturday with the rest of the OAP clan followed by visit to the pub

bah jobs who needs them? (besides me)
may go friday or sunday if I can be bothered
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:55
DW wrote:

>
> a) Are you going to the PSE?

Yes
> b) If yes, what games are you most looking forward to?
GT4, MGS3 (is it playable?), 1080 and Double Dash (Nintendo lorry).
> c) What session are you booked for?
Thursday evening and Friday morning.
> d) Have your tickets arrived yet? No.
> e) If you're not going, why? Do you regret not getting tickets, as
> it's not too late.
>
>
Sun 10/08/03 at 08:48
Regular
What times the Ninty bus gunna be there, and how much to get in. I'll go in it if it's free, after the Sunday PSE session and has WMX9.
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I thought it only had that Mario Kart game... ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.