GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR discussion - Spoilers within"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
Discuss this fine title here :
Page:
Tue 07/10/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Gah, I'll have to try stun droid.
Light Side sucks, so many poxy choices and people to please.
And I couldn't save/turn Bastilla.

Dark Side rules.
I'm playing through my 3rd time as a female now.
Tue 07/10/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I used destroy driod, which is a Light Side power, and worked fine.
Tue 07/10/03 at 12:26
Regular
"That's right!"
I dunno, try it. None of my powers worked the first time I played, but I was a light Jedi and didn't have many dark powers. So I just let him use up all the bodies, then finished him off. With enough health packs (advanced) it's not too hard.
Mon 06/10/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> J-42 wrote:
> He keeps sponging off those Jedi, how do you make him stop?
>
> --------
>
> This is like four posts below...
>
> "With Malak, you can either kill the Jedi hanging up before
> Malak gets to them (Force kill and other powers like that work) or
> just keep slugging it with him until he's used all of them then
> finish him off. Keep using life support paks/advanced med paks and
> he's not too hard."

Oh. Thank you. Does death field work?
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:05
Regular
"That's right!"
J-42 wrote:
> He keeps sponging off those Jedi, how do you make him stop?

--------

This is like four posts below...

"With Malak, you can either kill the Jedi hanging up before Malak gets to them (Force kill and other powers like that work) or just keep slugging it with him until he's used all of them then finish him off. Keep using life support paks/advanced med paks and he's not too hard."
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I did the first time, as I was playing a goody goody Jedi. Second time I was playing the dark side so I joined her. Either way has a different ending to the game.
Sun 05/10/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
He keeps sponging off those Jedi, how do you make him stop?

CONTAINS INFORMATION ABOUT A TWIST LOOK AWAY IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT ALL THE STAR MAPS!

Did anyone turn Bastila back - I did :D
Sun 05/10/03 at 14:57
Regular
GOT star wars KOTOR!!.....but no Xbox :\ DAGNABBIT! and my parents got halo but I wont be able to have that until Friday.....my birthday -_-' DAMN IT!! but I am getting Xbox TOMORROW with soul caliber 2 which I played in game and is AMAZING! so I think.....all is good ;-)
Fri 03/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
"That's right!"
I've completed it twice. Only took three days knocking off college to get it done the second time, and I was playing it as a dark Jedi, and knew what I was doing - much quicker.

With Malak, you can either kill the Jedi hanging up before Malak gets to them (Force kill and other powers like that work) or just keep slugging it with him until he's used all of them then finish him off. Keep using life support paks/advanced med paks and he's not too hard.
Fri 03/10/03 at 21:42
Regular
yeah, fighting malak is a bi*ch, but as long as you have knight speed and knight heal, aswell as many medpacs, you can keep running away, healing yourself, saving, then return to give him another kicking
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.