GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR discussion - Spoilers within"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
Discuss this fine title here :
Page:
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:23
"I love yo... lamp."
I've made it to the unknown world. My question is what level were you all at when you got there? Much chance of levelling up further? I want to be at my strongest for facing Malak, but I need a few more levels.
Tue 30/09/03 at 09:16
Regular
"Laughingstock"
- to no avail.
Tue 30/09/03 at 09:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Goatboy wrote:
> I was *so* happy to finally be able to slaughter my companions
> towards the end, I spent 40 mins hunting for Carth so I could kill
> him but just never could get him.

That was agonizing - Carth sprinting away into the hills like a f@nny. I pursued him as well.
Mon 29/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> heh, yeah I pressed Y all the time too. swooosh swooosh.....

that's cos that's all you can do while you run around. it'd be nice if you could test a few of your fighting moves out on innocent people, choking children remotely and the like.
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I think I'm gonna play through again soon and be a total jerk. ;-)) Its a very well thought out game what with the darkside being the quickest, easiest route to follow - just like as its mentioned in the films. :-)
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:20
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> You fool. Carth is an imbecile that I'd easily like to smash.
> Canderous is cool - his war stories are what it's all about.

Oh my god. Carth is the best one there. Canderous is just big headed and dark. Maybe it's because I'm a light Jedi.
Mon 29/09/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Being Light-side is rubbish.
Takes too long to keep fetching things for people and costs me credits/medpacs etc when I just want to smash their faces in.

I was *so* happy to finally be able to slaughter my companions towards the end, I spent 40 mins hunting for Carth so I could kill him but just never could get him.
Mon 29/09/03 at 12:01
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, I do it all the time. It's great with two sabres, one blue and one green.

I'll be changing mine to red when I officially join the darkside.
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
heh, yeah I pressed Y all the time too. swooosh swooosh.....
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:52
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> You fool. Carth is an imbecile that I'd easily like to smash.
> Canderous is cool - his war stories are what it's all about.

Agreed.

Carth is a closet-fag so I hate him for not telling anyone.

Robot - "I have been programmed to not let anyone in this building"
Me - "We'll see about that..." *draws light sabres*
Carth - "Stop! Like the robot says - Its a private building and we should respect that"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

On a side note - who repeatedly press's the Y button when they stroll around? I have like a fetish with doing it cause the character looks cool when he swings two sabres around.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.