GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You got to have respect..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/09/03 at 00:33
Regular
"8==="
You got to have respect for a company which will not bow to 'style over content' tactics. Which relies on quality games over 'cookie cutter' crap and is so damn pig-headed that it's way is the right way that it actually deserves some kind of strange respect.

I just felt like saying that.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:24
Regular
"8==="
Rickoss wrote:
> The fact that I already have about 5 games pre-ordered and I'm still
> frantically looking for more money proves that there are way more
> than three. Nintendo has one of the strongest XMas line-ups ever,
> even without Pikmin 2, MGS and FF: CC, Crystal Chronicles is probably
> going to be the only quality one of those three anyway.
>
> Microsoft, on the other hand, don't have a strong XMas line-up.

*Cough*FANBOY*cough*

Rickoss shut up now before you make yourself look anymore of an idiot (if that's possible).

I may post a list of upcoming Xbox games but there's really no point since I'm dealing with a total Fanboy.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
Darwock wrote:
> Twin Snakes will suck?!? What's wrong with you!? No, seriously...
> what's wrong?

Oh whoopdee doo, a remake of an overrated piece of crap, even with the Eternal Darkness team behind it, that doesn't mean it's good (:-P).
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
The fact that I already have about 5 games pre-ordered and I'm still frantically looking for more money proves that there are way more than three. Nintendo has one of the strongest XMas line-ups ever, even without Pikmin 2, MGS and FF: CC, Crystal Chronicles is probably going to be the only quality one of those three anyway.

Microsoft, on the other hand, don't have a strong XMas line-up.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Twin Snakes will suck?!? What's wrong with you!? No, seriously... what's wrong?
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"8==="
Rickoss: saying you're not a fanboy doesn't make it true. :P
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
Oh come on, about 50 Tactical shooters, a handful of quality titles and Buffy.

"Yar, I'm getting buffy"
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
"8==="
I can only think of 3 cube games I want by the end of the year.

Mario Kart
F-Zero
Custom Robo 2

Every other multiformat title will be using a helpful harddisk save system unless it has extras on the cube version. Simple practicality.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"8==="
Only 10 games you want on Xbox? Oh no!

Pfft.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:08
Regular
Although Pikmin 2 and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes will suck. Sadly.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:02
Regular
I can honestly say there aren't enough quality XBox games i can see to warrant a purchase. I've been meaning to get one for a while, and was thinking about one for XMas, but looking at its back catalogue of games, it's pathetic in comparison to the Cube's.

Looking hrough I can only see about 10 I'd really want, yet there are at least 25+ GameCube games that appeal to me a lot, along with a great upcoming line-up. I've thought of the XBox's line-up as weak, but when I really look it is.

And no, this isn't me being a fanboy; I buy consoles if I think they're the best out, not on reputation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.