GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get soul calibur 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
I'm bored every game on my Cube well maybe i should complete Zelda master Quest and metroid prime.. but, there's a long way till the next best thing ala Mario kart, F zero, Rebel Strike, 1080 etc.
So should i get Soul Calibur 2 even though i havent got a single fighting game in my life (maybe cos i've had a nintendo 64 which had very few fighting games..)
Most important thing is.. is it worth it?
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:10
Regular
Yes its easy but try playing it in the true meaning of stealth. Took me a solid 2 weeks to unlock all weapons and get Silent Assassin rating on all missions. Blasting your way through missions is good fun and it helps you to find out who is where etc however the true life span of this game is measured in how you approach each mission. Some enjoy using a bit of gun play and stealth. I prefered pure stealth. Only killed about 12 people throughout the whole game and most of them were bosses and people who didn't count against the Silent Assassin rating.
Sat 11/10/03 at 00:53
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

> So true.
> Your hands actually get stuck to the controller.

Ha cool, swapping it for Hitman 2 next week. Dont get me wrong, Hitman 2 is a good game, I just can't be bothered sneaking around anymore and blasting everyone to hell is just too easy.

So blah.

Bad Boyz 2 is bloody good :o)
Fri 10/10/03 at 23:32
Regular
Yes but i do try but he keeps on bringing out a bloody bomb...
Fri 10/10/03 at 22:37
"The Will of D."
You just don't care about Link, and I think you lot are button bashers if you keep getting random combos that get the 3 B's: Bombs, Bows, and boomerangs.

I am excellent with Link and I don't button Bash at all, I just work out moves I like just by working out what buttons to press and learn from then onwards.
Fri 10/10/03 at 21:34
Regular
Link officially sucks i like Kilik.
Tue 07/10/03 at 19:22
"The Will of D."
You do not need to complete JUST Sub Chapter 2 to unlock Lizardman, you have to beat ALL missions TWICE (Round 2 ones as well) then when that mission is complete you will recive Lzardman.

To get into sub Chapter 2 you have to beat chapter4-3 again once you have over 300,000 experience points, and since I only had about 6 more stages to beat by that stage I was already up to 310,000exp.
Tue 07/10/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Stay cool but burn!"
To get subchapter 2 i think you need to re-do one of the chapter four fights
Tue 07/10/03 at 17:07
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Subchapter 2: (after earning Lv.71 Iron Edgemaster (300000 Exp), unlock by
completing any Chapter 4 mission; mission 4-3 has to have been completed
(if incomplete, it can even be used as the unlock mission), but mission
4-3e does not)
(technical note: other possible conditions are: completion of mission
10-3, or completion of mission 4-5; of course, if you've earned 300000
Exp, it's likely you've already completed both, so...)
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:55
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
to get to Lv76+ you just have to do all the WMM fights then The WMM Extra Missions and then some of the extra ones again.
I've done all of them and I'm level 77, You just have to keep fighting.
To get Subchapter 2 I think you have to re-do a fight but I can't remember which one.
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:40
Regular
"the burning sky"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I have unlocked ever character including Lizardman, but I don't know
> how to use him in arcade mode allow with Assassin and Beserker? But i
> only need to complete it with Voldo to see if I am allowed to do it
> with the others.

How do you get Lizardman, i have looked in all the guides etc, and it says i need to unlock SubChapter2 but i dont know how to get it... plus, how do you get to such a high level?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.