GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get soul calibur 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
I'm bored every game on my Cube well maybe i should complete Zelda master Quest and metroid prime.. but, there's a long way till the next best thing ala Mario kart, F zero, Rebel Strike, 1080 etc.
So should i get Soul Calibur 2 even though i havent got a single fighting game in my life (maybe cos i've had a nintendo 64 which had very few fighting games..)
Most important thing is.. is it worth it?
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:42
Regular
Ha!

Killer Instinct was a Snez game and still one of my favourite fighters to date. Funking loved drumming up the massive combos to here "Killer... Killer... Killer" echoing in the background. One hell of a game which at the time I remember paying £55 for :)
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:30
"The Will of D."
I didn't know that killer instinct was a fighting game, but if i ain't heard of it it's probably not on the Gamecube.
Sun 12/10/03 at 14:48
Regular
Hmmmm Killer Instinct fresh.
Sun 12/10/03 at 13:08
Regular
After a fair amount of play, I can officially say Soul Calibur rocks, even if it is nothing compared to Killer Instinct.
Sun 12/10/03 at 12:58
Regular
You can re-do levels though to gain experience...

I think.

Been playing too much skies me thinks.
Sun 12/10/03 at 12:12
"The Will of D."
Try using Link's (god forbid no, lol) Up X move on them, it kicks them upwards straight into a wall if their backs are to one, easy, do it 2 or 3 times and their history.
Sun 12/10/03 at 09:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
Well i now have 380000 exp points and 5 levels to go but they are damn hard. I have 2 dungeons to go, which i should be able to do, and a couple of levels where you have to bash them against the walls to win, but i cant seem to do those ones....any advice?
Sun 12/10/03 at 00:22
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Well I am bored raving on about how much I can't stand Soul Calibur 2
> and don't remember a big sign telling me I couldn't talk about it...

I can't see a big sign telling me I shouldn't murder people...

*Brandish's axe*
Sat 11/10/03 at 23:01
Regular
Well I am bored raving on about how much I can't stand Soul Calibur 2 and don't remember a big sign telling me I couldn't talk about it...
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:24
"The Will of D."
Yes but were on about Soul Calibur 2, not whatever game you are on about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.