GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i get soul calibur 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
I'm bored every game on my Cube well maybe i should complete Zelda master Quest and metroid prime.. but, there's a long way till the next best thing ala Mario kart, F zero, Rebel Strike, 1080 etc.
So should i get Soul Calibur 2 even though i havent got a single fighting game in my life (maybe cos i've had a nintendo 64 which had very few fighting games..)
Most important thing is.. is it worth it?
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:31
Regular
I'm bored every game on my Cube well maybe i should complete Zelda master Quest and metroid prime.. but, there's a long way till the next best thing ala Mario kart, F zero, Rebel Strike, 1080 etc.
So should i get Soul Calibur 2 even though i havent got a single fighting game in my life (maybe cos i've had a nintendo 64 which had very few fighting games..)
Most important thing is.. is it worth it?
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:35
Regular
I'll let you know tomorrow.

The Xbox demo with the last OXM was good - I hope the GC version is as good.
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Played in a shop, its pretty damn good from what I played, with seemingly loads of potential moves etc.

I just hammered A and Y, tapping Z to make pretty lights.....
Thu 25/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
Got the PS2 demo and hate it. Its a boring rip off from the Tekken engine. As was the first.
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:08
Regular
"the burning sky"
Isnt Soul Calibur made by the people who made Tekken? And anyway i liked the Tekken Engine and i reckon i will like SoulCalibur2, the game graphically looks great for saying how fast it moves, and the characters are looking splendid, i am really looking forward to it arriving tomorrow...
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So you should.

The GC demo I played was terrific, and I think is the best fighter I've played in ages.
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:18
Regular
"the burning sky"
Cyclone wrote:
> So you should.
>
> The GC demo I played was terrific, and I think is the best fighter
> I've played in ages.

So you could say the game is 'Jolly Good' just like your tagline... :P
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would think so! It looks like being the best beat em up on the GC at the moment. Im hopefully going to pick it up over the week end - I enjoyed the first one a lot and this looks even better plus Link is the best bonus character out of the three!
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:55
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
That's debatable, he may be the coolest, but he's kind of crap to use. On the other hand, Heihachi kicks ass. He's way better than his Tekken counterpart.
Thu 25/09/03 at 17:59
Regular
"8==="
Get Buffy:Chaos Bleeds as it is an adventure-beat 'em up.

I bet it'll last you longer than SC2 since you've never bought a fighting game. I wouldn't buy games out of boredom you'll probably end up dissapointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.