GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEWS FLASH! WORLD TRADE CENTRE! HIT BY PLANES!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 14:34
Regular
just half an hour ago the north tower of the world trade centre in New York City was hit by a small passenger airplane then the south tower was hit by a larger private jet hit the south tower...the first jet is said to have been hijacked.......
it has been announsed that both planes were hijacked from boston
Page:
Fri 14/09/01 at 21:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
not many places online but if u want info then watch News 24 whivh my mum has been for about 48 hours non stop.
Fri 14/09/01 at 14:14
"I hate that!!!"
does anyone know where i can listen to the unfolding stories about the attack online?
Fri 14/09/01 at 14:05
Regular
LA Times:

WASHINGTON -- As they intensified their pursuit of terrorists responsible for the airliner attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, authorities said Thursday that they had arrested a suspect in Germany and learned the identities of the 18 men who hijacked the planes.

American and European officials said they believe that the terrorists belonged to isolated cells acting in concert not only with Osama bin Laden but also with groups linked to one or more foreign governments.

"In this order," said one top-ranking U.S. law enforcement official who specializes in international intelligence: "Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq."

"We can't believe it's just one man or just one organization," said another senior federal law enforcement official. "There is no one person responsible."

Secretary of State Colin L. Powell said that Bin Laden, a Saudi fugitive believed to run a terrorist network from Afghanistan, remains a prime suspect.

"We are looking at those terrorist organizations who have the kind of capacity to conduct the kind of attack that we saw," Powell said at a news conference. Asked whether he was referring to Bin Laden, he replied: "Yes."
Fri 14/09/01 at 14:00
Regular
I agree, and I've just read your post in the life forum as well.

I wasn't saying it *was* people from inside the US, merely that it wouldn't surpirse me if it was.
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I wouldnt being to suggest who it might or might not be.
Merely point out the inconsistencies with the reports and facts being issued by the US Government that just dont make any sense.

And in the past 24 hours, countries all over the world are arresting people in connection with "Suspected Terrorist Activities" and we are being shown Muslim Fundamentalists waving and cheering over and over and over, despite the Muslim communties, worldwide, saying they are as shocked as anyone else.

An entire group of people are being targetted and not being listened to.

All the while, anti-middle east feelings are being stoked by the media and more and more "Arabic" connections unveiled.

I dont know what happened and who did it, but I do know that nothing that has been said so far makes any sense or points towards Bin Laden.
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:47
Regular
Goaty, I said (yesterday I think) that it seems a little suspect to me.

It was only a matter of hours after the whole thing went off that they found the car with, hadily enough, Arabic Flight Training Manuals in.

Excuse me!?

What, so I can go out and buy a book like "Learn to fly a 747 in 24 hours." I think not.

It all seems a bit easy to me.

There are, as you say, a number of things that don't add up. It wouldn't surprise me if it was a faction from within the States.
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've put a thread in the Life Forum, the more I hear and think about all the different facts, the more and more suspicious this whole thing becomes.

I cannot say for sure, myself, that Bin Laden is responsible.
Too many things don't add up here, too many things just ring false.

I dont know, all I know is thousands of people died.
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:40
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Why has nobody mentioned that Osma Bin Laden was trained and funded
> by The CIA to fight Russian occupation of Afghanistan during the
> Reagan administration?

Because these are all American news sites.

Because of that when they do whatever it is they're going to do, they want to appear righteous and justified.

Which they won't do if everyone knows they trained this bloke.
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why has nobody mentioned that Osma Bin Laden was trained and funded by The CIA to fight Russian occupation of Afghanistan during the Reagan administration?

Something is not right here, things don't add up.
Fri 14/09/01 at 13:18
Regular
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Both the flight data and cockpit voice recorders were recovered early Friday morning from the wreckage of American Airlines Flight 77, the hijacked jet that slammed into the Pentagon on Tuesday.

Also early Friday, members of the U.S. Coast Guard boarded a Carnival Cruise Line ship off the coast of Miami and detained two people who authorities determined have a "history of hijacking."

Investigators hope the so-called "black boxes" will shed light on what happened aboard the Boeing 757 after its takeoff from Washington's Dulles International Airport until the fiery crash a half hour after two other hijacked jets hit the twin towers of New York's World Trade Center.

"It's a significant development, and we are moving ahead," said Arlington County, Virginia, spokesman Dick Bridges.

A fourth plane crashed into a field in southwestern Pennsylvania. Searchers there have located the plane's flight data recorder.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.