GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield Bad Company 2 Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield: Bad Company 2'.
Mon 08/03/10 at 17:02
Regular
Since the game came out on friday, and I noticed there wasn't a thread, I decided creating one was necessary!

Played a pretty heavy session on the multiplayer online yesterday and have to say I really enjoyed it. Essentially more of the same elements that made Battlefield BC enjoyable, but with slight additions and tweaks, same as COD MW2.

The ability to rank up points with healing and repairing, as well as the use of tanks and the usual vehicles etc make for a very enjoyable online experience once again

Also noticed next to no lag despite it only being out a couple of days, the only bug seemed to be that people's ranks didn't update, ie we got to level 10/11 and we were still listed as 1

Anyone else played it yet? Or planning to?

Discuss all thinks BBC2 here!
Thu 18/03/10 at 08:11
Regular
"THFC"
Should hopefully get this soon, internet being switched on in a week, so i will go through the campaign first, should hopefully help me when it comes to playing online.
Wed 17/03/10 at 22:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> Does anynoe know where the VIP code is? I can't find it. Is it my
> CD key or is there a special card?

Just answered your post in MW2 thread, SB :-)
Wed 17/03/10 at 22:12
Regular
"eat toast!"
Does anynoe know where the VIP code is? I can't find it. Is it my CD key or is there a special card?
Wed 10/03/10 at 18:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
spoonbeast wrote:
> Does that include main saves or is it just quick saves wiped?

BC2 automatically saves at certain check points, there is no option to do otherwise.

On investigation, all saves had gone. Attempting to Resume Game produced an attempted 'load' and then crash/stop. Task Manager, at this point, revealed that BC2 had stopped and was not responding and returned you to the desk top:-((
Wed 10/03/10 at 10:23
Regular
"eat toast!"
Does that include main saves or is it just quick saves wiped?
Tue 09/03/10 at 22:26
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well don't hold your breath peeps....BF:BC2 is following the usual pattern - day 4 after release and resuming a game tonight brought the usual.....your version is x and it should be y....do you want to upgrade! Ok, why not....resume game....oh no you don't chummie, start a new game instead!!!! All progress lost and 2 hours later, I'm back where I was last night with no obvious 'upgrade'....is this a deliberate company policy from DICE. Haven't dared to try online, but a mate who 'loves' the game is crying out for a network upgrade....this is a new release for heavens sake:-((
Tue 09/03/10 at 08:30
Regular
"THFC"
It is next on my list from LoveFilm, so hopefully i will have it soon. But need to get my online sorted first.
Mon 08/03/10 at 21:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I was hoping to pick up a copy on Friday but that's been postponed until the stuff with my bank gets sorted. Enjoyed the multiplayer demo and Im getting a bit bored with MW2 .
Mon 08/03/10 at 20:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Installed Friday and still on single player campaign - but too little time at the moment, but hope to be online soon:-)
Mon 08/03/10 at 18:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
want to get it and play it but i've got too many multiplayer games to play. Maybe i'll uninstall MW2 and TF2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.