GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Mini Halo clan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, if the Demo counts. Me and gamezfreak had a most enjoyable match earlier (i.e I won)

If anyone else has the demo, please say so here. If the full game can connect to it too (Blood Gulch/CTF/Slayer onely I'm afriad) then that is cool as well.

We'll need a BB server and some sort of SR room tommorrow evening, I'd say.

Anyone interested?
Sat 29/11/03 at 20:13
"Darkness, always"
Downloaded the demo earlier, and if I have to run the damn thing in 640x480 with everything turned down to zero and still experience SOME slow down on a P4 2.4Ghz system with a GeForce FX 5200 graphics card, you can all f*** off if you think for one second I'll waste money on this game.
Sat 29/11/03 at 17:19
Regular
Well I can get a server up now but are any of you coming?
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Any one on now start an unlocked (otherwise there are no people) 12 player CTF game.

If you have BB that is.
Sat 29/11/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Sorry I was playing the single player. Erm, I've got a Tribes practise or meeting or something at 8 I think. It's 3:00 EST whatever that is in a real time zone.
But I can do before then and all afternoon if someone gets a game up. I've technically got a 512k connection but my sister tends to consume bandwidth like an err.. elephant would if it knew how.
Sat 29/11/03 at 11:46
Regular
Alert moi on MSN when we are ready to play.
Sat 29/11/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'll host another game later.

RAWK ON.
Sat 29/11/03 at 10:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or if you have a fast connection, start a largeish game (but leave it open for other people)
Sat 29/11/03 at 10:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Go on now and play a game in a populated server - use your name and I'll see if I can find you.
Sat 29/11/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It works! 41.09 drivers. So when are we having the next game?
Sat 29/11/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I'm going to try downloading some older drivers. The newer ones give me rubbish Tribes performance so I've got to go backwards you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.