GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Mini Halo clan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, if the Demo counts. Me and gamezfreak had a most enjoyable match earlier (i.e I won)

If anyone else has the demo, please say so here. If the full game can connect to it too (Blood Gulch/CTF/Slayer onely I'm afriad) then that is cool as well.

We'll need a BB server and some sort of SR room tommorrow evening, I'd say.

Anyone interested?
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup.

Before tommorrow night get PC gamer, install the demo and then prepare to be wooped!
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:14
Regular
We sure did indeed - Anyone who hasn't got PCgamer - get it now.

The demo is pretty good tbh. I'm considering purchasing it - But in the meantime we want some good multiuplayer SR halo fun :P

Hurrah!
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:11
Regular
no it's too poorly specified, it would die if I tried to play halo.

a shame as I'm truly excellent at multiplayer on xbox.
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It crashes muchly or what?

Mine disconnects every now and then and it's still good fun.
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:07
Regular
I would be if my pc wasn't of the wind up variety
Mon 24/11/03 at 23:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, if the Demo counts. Me and gamezfreak had a most enjoyable match earlier (i.e I won)

If anyone else has the demo, please say so here. If the full game can connect to it too (Blood Gulch/CTF/Slayer onely I'm afriad) then that is cool as well.

We'll need a BB server and some sort of SR room tommorrow evening, I'd say.

Anyone interested?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.