GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 or Xbox who is better?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"- - -"
I think PS2 is better because it doesnt have those big controlers and The PS2 has got a internet adaptor!

~VOTE~

PS2: 10% XBOX: 5%

Please send your votes to: [email protected]

Thank You!
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:18
Regular
Edgy, youshould not decide who that is the best out of the specs:
The ps2 many more quality games than the x-box.
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Edgy wrote:
> Controllers Dual Shock 2 - poor design

Where do you get that from? I've used both [obviously PS2 alot more] but the X-Box design is terrible.
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:31
Regular
The Controller S design is better, but there was obviously hardly any thought/research put into the original Xbox controller. Dual Shock is better.
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:44
Regular
"U Can't See Me!"
PS2 is the best thing ever! I can sum up Xbox in just one word: Crap!
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
templet wrote:
> X-Box is the best thing ever! I can sum up PS2 in just one word: Crap!
Thu 15/01/04 at 11:20
Regular
templet wrote:
> PS2 is the best thing ever! I can sum up Xbox in just one word: Crap!

So, you're saying that the Playstation 2 is the best games console in past, present and future history?

Your opinion can be summed up in one word: Crap.
Thu 15/01/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Everytime I read one of the generic 'ps2 or xbox' threads, I cry because theres a lot people who are totally biased and ignorant of other consoles. Personally i've got a Gamecube, PS2 and a PC. I play all of them, because they all have their own exclusive games and they are all fun. I've played an Xbox and I do like them but 'Oh no!' he hasn't got one! This is simply because I cannot be bothered forking out more money for another console. Simple as that

PS2s and Xboxs - what the hell is the point of comparing them. True the Xbox may have a hard-drive, true the PS2 was released,they both had advantages and disadvantages - but you see what is the point of saying that one is better than the other? Who is that going to matter to. I know that iam going to play my PS2 even if all of you say the Xbox is better

Did you know that everytime these 'Ps2 or Xbox-who is better threads' get posted on the forum, a small pixie dies.

Please think of the pixies.
Thu 15/01/04 at 13:46
Regular
*Thinks of the pixies*

*Sheds a tear*
Thu 15/01/04 at 13:48
Regular
True though, constantly ranting and raving about how much better one console is than another isn't going to change anything.

I'll buy a console only if I want to. If I need to check onoe out, I will look at UNBIASED reviews (which are a rarity these days). No-one will influence my decisions by fanboying it.
Thu 15/01/04 at 21:33
Regular
If someone's preaching about how great their console is, why are they online and not offline playing it?

Eh? Eh? Think about that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.