GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the best games of 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/01/04 at 18:19
Regular
The best games for 04 are halo2 and ninja gaiden and no one can say otherwise
Sun 08/02/04 at 20:48
Regular
first of all you are the retard,no excuse me all the people who like mario are retards, and you where saying that im gay ,its odd that the 2 movies you were talking about have Vin Disel in them you probably get hopped by him every friday night you gay
Sun 08/02/04 at 20:39
Regular
Whatever happened to your "Mario suckz" thread?

Must've been deleted. Why? Because you're wrong. I challenge you to find a person on this site who isn't retarded that agrees with what you're saying. You won't.

Urgh. It's people like you that ensure films like xXx and Too Fast Too Furious are produced, and games like Manhunt and True Crime are developed.
Sun 08/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
you are the one who's the sisi maverick42.HA,games without violence are fun you make me laugh
Thu 05/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Swivel!"
I'd have to day Sonic Heroes is the best game of 2004, it rulez.
Wed 04/02/04 at 18:34
Regular
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
hahahahahahahaha you genius
Tue 03/02/04 at 18:49
Regular
Fri 30/01/04 at 21:38
Regular
Have to say I enjoyed Mario 64 more, and Super Mario World more than that.

The problem with Sunshine is that they got most of it right, but the level design was occasionally sloppy, and some of the shine tasks were boring. It didn't have the purified excellence that the original 3D transition reeked of.
Fri 30/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
Super Mario Sunshine is the best 3D platform game eve for me. It mixed elements from the kick ass Banjo Kazooie series and took the best elements of Mario 64 and mixed them together. Also one of the must under rated games of all time, slagged off without any real justice to be honest, I don't know what people expected from it.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:42
Regular
What's wrong with Mario?

Super Mario Sunshine is the best 3D platformer of this generation, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is a very good racer and Mario Golf & Mario Tennis look to be shaping up excellently. Whatsmore, there's been nothing but good news about Mario 128 - with the same degree of innovation in Mario 64 being promised.

Besides, Nintendo produce lots of quality games in addition to Mario. Zelda is an epic franchise with each adventure never failing to be excellent, and F-Zero GX is a brilliant racer. Other recent gems I can think of are Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pikmin, Mario Party 5, 1080 Avalanche and the Metroid series, which sparked off this conversation.

Nintendo's future is looking very nice in both hardware and software, as they continue to be one of the best games companies in the business. You really should play some of their consoles and games first, before you make stupid comments like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.