GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> The beauty of working for a very small company is I don't have to do
> that :D

Ah .. but then what happens when your "very small company" starts to grow? :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Jive wrote:

> Sleepy, your writing cheques .. hmm that's nice if you like that sort
> of thing. What happens if you'd have to pay 400 employees, plus do a
> creditors run and pay approx 100 suppliers all on the same day?

Hope someone who knows what they are doing has the system running correctly or get another job?

The beauty of working for a very small company is I don't have to do that :D
Thu 10/11/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Shadow wrote:
> You are a bit behind, we sorted ours out about 4 months ago, at least
> you are not leaving it to the last minute :)

Yeah, we've been reliably informed that testing of BACS can be done in one day and go live the next .. hahaha .. wouldn't like to try it though.

Saying that, I almost had to do that a couple of weeks back when our new FD walked into our office and said he'd switched off the old BACS numbers and the new system better be running by the next day .. pilchard that he is!

Soon discovered that he hadn't cancelled anything and was trying to get it all moving along, to which I soon told him he was a pilchard and that our system (old) was working fine :)

Sleepy, your writing cheques .. hmm that's nice if you like that sort of thing. What happens if you'd have to pay 400 employees, plus do a creditors run and pay approx 100 suppliers all on the same day?
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:24
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> BACSIP? Is this the new system for supplier payments? I'm glad I still pay by cheque.

It is a replacement for BACS and allows you make the payments over the web, BACS is no longer running after 31/12/05.
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:22
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
What a lousy day. I haven't stopped all morning but have actually achieved sweet FA. BACSIP? Is this the new system for supplier payments? I'm glad I still pay by cheque.
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:02
Regular
Jive wrote:
I've now got to spend alot of time setting up and testing our new BACSIP program :|

You are a bit behind, we sorted ours out about 4 months ago, at least you are not leaving it to the last minute :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> It's terrible having to do work....

Heh .. well I've just managed to get out of the meeting .. whoo hoo .. only trouble is, I've now got to spend alot of time setting up and testing our new BACSIP program :|

Oh joy of joys!

*leaves forum for work*
Thu 10/11/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
*Yawn*

Morning, im knackered :(

been in since 6am, need some sleep.

It's terrible having to do work....
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Morning

I too had a wasp fly past my face, very close, the other day .. weird how they're still around.

I've got to go into a training meeting in half an hour, supposed to be in there till 4pm ... I'm not looking forward to that :(
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:05
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Morning,

Aye we had a huge wasp flying aroung the living room this weekend. Perhaps there's a mutant strain of giant wasp about? :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.