GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:18
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
is any1 else here or have u all gone now?
Fri 17/08/01 at 22:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
still here
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:45
Regular
Woah! Good to see everyone is still posting! A long way to go until we reach the longest thread in the forum, but its reachable.
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:46
Regular
Well, this is interesting stuff. Maybe I should start another conversation with myself.
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:48
Regular
If there aren`t too many objections that is :-)
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:50
Regular
What did you do yesterday?
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:50
Regular
Me? Oh, probably the same thing as you.
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:52
Regular
I think that an important figure to reach is 100. At that point, though it won`t be the longest thread, it does look well established, and in with a shot.
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:53
Regular
1000 is the main aim though. That figure sets it up nicely. It`ll look like the PS2 forum is a busy, bustling place.
Sat 18/08/01 at 07:54
Regular
Unfortunately, this topic has led to some of my shortest replies ever. (Well the largest number of consecutive posts numbering less than 100 words).
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.