GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Zelda: Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 30/01/04 at 20:17
Regular
"??????"
I've just got the game for myself, and I am STUCK! I can place two of the three Pearls in the statues, but I CAN'T get to the island south of Windfall Island (the one guarded by a Tornado). Any help? I keep getting sucked up...
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:03
Regular
Yes, the Nintendo Gallery just outside that wood-filled place. Take pictures of things and get statues made of them.
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:11
Regular
"??????"
On Windfall Island? BTW, how about this idea: People post what they have on their Pictos! These are ones I've previously taken -

Gohma
Moblin
Kalle Demos
King of Red Lions
Helmaroc King (from sea-level)
A Tornado
Small Twisters
Windfall Island
The Great Sea from Dragon Roost Island

My friend took one he calls "Eye of the Storm", which was taken just before he was sucked into a Tornado. Thankfully it didn't throw him too far :)
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:15
Regular
Is that the one with the little forest dudes on it?
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:16
Regular
"??????"
Please explain.
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:23
Regular
Does Windfall Island have all the little mini-tree people and the Great Deku? If so, that's the island with the Nintendo Gallery on it.
Sat 31/01/04 at 10:25
Regular
"??????"
Great Deku...I think that's the Forest Haven. I'm going to check on www.gamefaqs.com now anyway.
Sat 31/01/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's no problem. I'm glad to be of help.

The Nintendo Gallery is on one of the little island just off Forest Haven (you have to climb up the Great Deku Tree and float down to it). You have to take certain pictures to get the gallery statues, like bosses.

I haven't had the time or the inclination to attempt it yet. I will do, one day.
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:24
"period drama"
I did all the Ninty Gallery bar 3 piccies I missed (bosses).
So, I am the winnar.
Sat 31/01/04 at 13:30
Regular
Jeebus, I did a hell of a lot but then Hitman 2 was released so I kinda forgot about it.
Sun 01/02/04 at 15:08
Regular
"??????"
I've just beaten Cyclos. According to a Walkthrough I read (in the Guide's words)...

"To find Cyclos, sail into any Tornado, and he will appear. Cyclos is quite difficult to beat. You'll need to be spot-on with your Arrows, because you only have time to fire four or five of them before the Tornado sucks you up. Defeating Cyclos gives you the Song of Gales, allowing you to warp to any space on the Map."

What rubbish! I beat Cyclos FIRST TIME, and the only time I'd used the Bow much before was when I was fighting Gohdan! I also fired six or seven Arrows, and even then I wasn't sucked in. Also, the song is called the BALLAD of Gales, and it can only warp you to SOME spaces on the map.

BTW, I think all the big Tornadoes disappear when you beat Cyclos, but what about the mini-Tornadoes (such as the one near the pillar at the Forest Haven)?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.