GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City is genius...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sat 07/02/04 at 17:04
Regular
So far I've done 3 things that I've always wanted to do.

1) Gone sick slicing people up with a samurai sword in a shopping center, complete with head severage and blood squirtage

2) Pulled a wheelie on a motorcycle, squashing a police man as I go then making an escape listening to 99 Red balloons with sirens in the background

3) Walked into a crowded nightclub, pulled a meat claver out of my jacket and made mince meat out of the village people

Genius!
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:19
Regular
"hotter"
Did there not use to be a GTA Vice City Forum on here?
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Well no. Killing children is just sick.
>
> ..

And killing normal people isn't?
Sat 21/02/04 at 00:15
Regular
"\\"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> "But have you noticed, nobody wears seatbelts? You can just drag
> them straight out their cars."
>
> They also don't lock their doors.
>
> And there aren't any kids in VC, none at all.

Ummm... Does anybody lock their door while driving? Some of the parked cars have locked doors though.
Fri 20/02/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Teal'c"
Well no. Killing children is just sick.

Fri 20/02/04 at 23:07
Regular
"That's right!"
"But have you noticed, nobody wears seatbelts? You can just drag them straight out their cars."

They also don't lock their doors.

And there aren't any kids in VC, none at all.
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:38
"Uzi Lover"
So guess what...Vice City stalled on my today.

It's a big bug. All of it.
Fri 20/02/04 at 10:46
Regular
"\\"
Go on gamefaqs, go to the xbox section (i'd probably go to the ps2 section though as it has more walkthroughs) then go to GTA double pack (or III if you're going to the PS2s way) and in the second section of walkthroughs look for one about the ghost island.
Fri 20/02/04 at 10:38
"Uzi Lover"
mr sunday night wrote:
> yes the ghost island, how do u get to it???please

You go straight ahead and then take a left, over the bridge.
Thu 19/02/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
GTA3 hasn't stalled on me yet, and I certainly don't need to stop at the door and walk in slowly. I just park the car in the garage, and I'm in the lift before the garage door even closes.

Anyway, I find GTA3 to be the better designed game, but Vice City is more fun and has a better atmosphere due to the setting and the music.
Thu 19/02/04 at 16:54
Regular
"\\"
Vice city is so much more cooler. The way you can buy businesses then make money from them is ingenius. Helicopters (especially the hunter which i made about $1 500 000 in half an hour with) are cool, motorbikes are now my favourite way to get around, and i now have thoughts to steal every car that i see.

But have you noticed, nobody wears seatbelts? You can just drag them straight out their cars.

I have done about 60% of Vice City, and it's damn fun!

Did about 40 missions on III and started to get bored of doing very similar missions, which mostly consisted of driving past all three islands. But it had a dodo and the ghost island so...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.