GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Is currently game of choice at the moment ... mainly since I can't shift me fiancee off the TV to play FFX-2. Still its a cracking little game, probably one of the more decent RPGs to have crossed my path!
Sat 13/03/04 at 12:14
"help im stuck"
ive got all the pieces of trident so all i gotta do is kill briggs grannys monster. have ya found out wat level i need to be yet? also i got 1 of the girls who has a move called coolin aqua which restores health.!!!! wen i fight moinster do i set off all my dijin( this does lose health to my charcters though) ???????????
Thu 11/03/04 at 20:43
"The Will of D."
I've just started a new game on easy mode (lets you continue your levels that you finished at into the new game, and coins) But you must have a finished game saved on the file for you to be able to do this. So i could take my level 99 characters from when i beat the boss to the new game so it would be quite easy to go through the game at Level 99 all the time.
Thu 11/03/04 at 19:32
"help im stuck"
ive done gia rock and am now goin to get the final piece of the trident
thx for help
Wed 10/03/04 at 17:26
"The Will of D."
I'll try to do a quick run through of the game to get to where you are to see and record what specific levels i was at before i knew I was going to be ale to beat them.
Tue 09/03/04 at 19:09
"The Will of D."
You know from before i told you to go to the top of the mountain of gaia rock to get an invisible doll idol, well take that doll and place it on the big white pedastal in the entrance of the cave, when you do that 2 doors open on either side hidden by statues. go into the left door first and whenever you come across a statue you will also try to find it's corresponding white pedastal, and do as you did before and put the doll on the pedastal to move the statue out of the way of the beam of daylight that will find it's way down to the dragon's lair. There are 4 statues and 4 pedastals, at least 2 in each door. They may need you to use whirwind or the tornado ability to clear up some plants that are in the way (on a spiders web as well) to find the pedastals for all 4 of the statues. Once you move all 4 statues you will be ready to fight the really simple dragon as it won't last as long as it could have.
Tue 09/03/04 at 18:29
"help im stuck"
im really confused. when i did gia rock i couldnt light da lights so i left it. im now fighting the dragon briggs granny summoned. and its really hard!!! so wat do i do? do i try to beat the grannies dragon or go to gia- if i go to gia how do i light up the lights?
thx
Mon 08/03/04 at 22:07
"The Will of D."
If you have already lighted all 4 of the orbs surrounding the dragon in gaia rock you have more than enough power to deal with him at this stage. When you do you can get the 3rd trident piece east of Champa. and after that beat the monster pet, due to the extra training in the tower.
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
"southampton"
ash( main character) level 33-knight
hp428
pp101
dijin-echo iron steel

jenna level 32 page
hp298
pp148
dijin-kindle char reflux ether

sheba level 31 magician
hp 257
pp 189
dijin-breath blitz waft

piers level 31 privateer
hp 379
pp 115
dijin-spring shade chill
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:29
"The Will of D."
It works fine for me.
Okay can you give me an exact count of what level you are at for each character, and how many djinn they have each?
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:10
"help im stuck"
when i did gia rock i never actually beat the dragon, although i have scoop. OH im stuck. Please just tell me what level i need to be to be able to beat the granny. thx also i cant get to the dijin page as it sys its a link error

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.